my day today!!!

• 10 Replies

pawsnclaws

• Experienced Member
    • my web site
my day today!!!
« on: August 19, 2009, 11:44 »
just been to get the sprayer and a big bottle of roundup am off down the lottie to spray the little weeds that are left :-) there is still some big ones left at the far end but going to spray near me shed where we have pulled already! then am going on a trail to get some greengages and plums might get some blackberries to and freeze them so that is my day what are you all doing today??  :D :D :D

senrab_nhoj

• Experienced Member
Re: my day today!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 12:01 »
working  ;)
Grandpa's lore: The only thing grown early is disappointment

Stevens706

• Experienced Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 12:27 »
Me too :(
Paul

Highfield

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 14:35 »
Well me too but I have the good fortune to work from home so I can fit in those little jobs too.  Have prepped some of the onions that threw a flower spike and got a chicken curry going with some in the slow cooker for later with a good handful of french beans ( I got to do soemthing with 'em as they and the runners are ganging up on me?!) ( smells yummy!) 
Also made a cheddar and caramelised onion ( yep- more onions) flan to take some to aged aunt tomorrow and use some of the girls' eggs up. Where are my customers when you need them?? Holidays most likely I suppose ....

Off to clean a bathroom in a minute when I caught up here! LOL Then back to work till about 7 with breaks for running the dogs etc

SMD66

• sunrise over the canal
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 14:55 »
I have done the ironing, changed a bed and hung the washing out. Made lunch for me and the kids, moved the broody coop and run with OH and one of the boys and taken the other boy to his friends house.  Topped up the wallow for the pigs, stood and watched them for a while while eating strawberries straight from the plant.  Bliss :D
Music self played is pleasure self made
Samantha :)

JulieP

• Experienced Member
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 15:09 »
I'm really really fed up now :(, I'm stuck in a sweltering office :ohmy:
I Love My Lottie, My own little hideaway and Gym:)

pawsnclaws

• Experienced Member
    • my web site
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 15:16 »
well i'm back i did me jobs now to clen the house and do some washing grrrr and i might clean out the ladys if i have time  ???

SMD66

• sunrise over the canal
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 16:24 »
just had a practice on my cornet, fed the dogs and cat and off to feed the pigs, then feed the family, then off to band practice.  More bliss.  I like Wednesdays  :D

pawsnclaws

• Experienced Member
    • my web site
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 16:29 »
well i have to make the most of this week as from saturday i will be volentiring at the peterborough beer fest i my dad is one of the organisers and me and my sister cook for the staff every day  :( rangeing from 300- 500 people every day tiss hard work as it is none of this freezer to oven crud it is all home made fresh food  :) makes you wonder really if me and her can do it in a big marque on a field why cant other companys do it lol

scotty

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 17:28 »
day off work....wey hey. of course its raining and windy...but have, lifted spuds, beetroot, and carrots. boiled, blanched and frozen. sprayed toms for early blight, fingers crossed on that one. now having quick cuppa before starting starting on the cabbage.
exhausted but pleased with myself
oh no, another pair of leaky wellies!

viettaclark

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 23:20 »
What a glorious day! Cleaned out hens, washing, planting out beetroot, feeding the leeks, cabbages, kale, squash, picking out the ripe tomatoes from the window sills and doing some MORE containers of tomato gunge for the freezer and cooking a healthy dinner of eggs,stuffed Marmande toms, new pots roasted in garlic, rosemary and olive oil and Swiss chard. Even the kids ate it all up!! The only things I didn't grow were the mushrooms, rice and the pesto in the stuffing ! Smug or wot?

xx
Tried out my new toy today

Started by al78 on Grow Your Own

18 Replies
Last post September 10, 2013, 19:00
by boldondig
xx
today's tea

Started by lucywil on Grow Your Own

13 Replies
Last post June 30, 2009, 00:42
by celsis
xx
Look what I got today...!

Started by SalJ1980 on Grow Your Own

7 Replies
Last post August 13, 2008, 21:38
by peapod
xx
I did this all by myself today. :)

Started by Lady Lottie on Grow Your Own

22 Replies
Last post March 07, 2009, 09:54
by Lady Lottie

Page created in 0.358 seconds with 36 queries.