Betty and her hens

• 17 Replies

Fifitrix

• Experienced Member
Betty and her hens
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 10:22 »
Quote from: "violet"
the pictures are lovely and the thing I notice then most is that the hens and everything surrounding them is so CLEAN!

I look out of my window and what do I see?  Two black rocks who, ok are sort of clean in a gubby sort of just been digging  in  muddy puddly bit of garden sort of way and a Lavender Pekin  whos appearance I canot even start to describe....dust bath/mud bath who cares......it's lovley.

Yes, I can honestly say "my three girls" are the scrffiest, messiest birds around...unless of course you know diferent?   :roll:

Yup, I can relate to that .....

betty

• Experienced Member
betty's pics
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 16:21 »
Thank You  all  for your lovely coments.  And I want to send a BIG THANK YOU to RICHIE, for posting my pics.  All of my chooks are Marans.  The gold hen isn't a year old yet, but she just hatched out 2 peeps on May 30th.  She left the nest to soon, so that's all I got.  I'll get pics of them to ya soon.  Well I finally got them Pics on here for ya all to see, I want to thank you for all the help this site has been to us.  I was green when I got them, and they were sick, but with all your help, we came through fine.  This site has taught me alot about bein a chicken farmer. Ha Ha.  Again thank you all  yf betty

melc1962

Betty and her hens
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2008, 18:39 »
Betty

Your Hens are beautiful! At the moment mine are always looking bedraggled and a bit muddy - poor thing!

Melanie

xx
Betty with her chicks.....

Started by Foxy on The Hen House

9 Replies
Last post April 06, 2008, 17:13
by babe
xx
Betty Goes Broody

Started by james419 on The Hen House

7 Replies
Last post March 27, 2008, 06:51
by james419
xx
Still worried bout Betty

Started by lynsnow on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post December 02, 2011, 18:38
by lynsnow
xx
Which hens for our broody? Need good layers and hardy hens, - which to choose

Started by sarahkk on The Hen House

7 Replies
Last post February 18, 2011, 12:24
by sarahkk

Page created in 0.225 seconds with 32 queries.