road kill

• 25 Replies

Scribbler

road kill
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 13:44 »
So the farmer's walking along with his shotgun under his arm, turns the corner into his field and find a buxom wench in his field, stark naked.

"Are you game?" he says.

"Yes," she says.

So he shot her.
Growing salad leaves isn't rocket science.

mackem

road kill
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2007, 01:01 »
"BOOM BOOM"  :lol:

Scribbler

road kill
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2007, 08:17 »
TWICE!!!!!

weeeed

road kill
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 16:51 »
There was a series on t.v. called road kill and the chap ate nothing but what he found this way. I agree theoretically but in practise no way could I do it. :shock:  :roll:  :wink:
I know less today than I did yesterday, and I knew nothing then!

Bigbadfrankie

road kill
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2007, 21:35 »
just pass the salt & pepper :twisted:  :roll:
always have a target
and an objective.

Ruby Red

road kill
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2007, 14:58 »
Always move badgers off the road anyway and hide them in the verge. Not only do you stop the poor things getting more mangled but you are removing any evidence that they live there. Just in case any badger baiters pass by.
Oh for those halcyon days of England long ago

Selkie

road kill
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2007, 15:02 »
as well as badger baiters, alot of dairy farmers have a BIG problem with badgers (though i don't think the link between badgers and cows getting tb has been proven?) -- maybe that's more of an irish thing though? whatever, it is definately a good idea to remove any dead badgers from the side of the road.

if you find a dead badger (road kill or whatever) i think there's some wildlife group you should report it to -- can't remember who though.

in a similar way, i work as a volunteer for the irish whale and dolphin group -- it's important that this kind of thing are recorded.

muntjac

road kill
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2007, 18:07 »
road kil of any kind is ok ..so long as its fresh .. look for fly eggs on it .leave it alone if the stomach is real plump this means its going gassy and past its best .and by the way if you hit an animal on the highway you now have a duty of care to that animal .. so if its still alive kill it if possible with a wheel wrench or heavy hammer ............... then pop it in the boot as you can take it if you say ur going to take it to a taxidermist .not eat it  :lol:  :lol:  :wink:
still alive /............

Ruby Red

road kill
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2007, 20:05 »
If you find a dead badger just report it to your local wildlife trust. They will check if its been killed by a car or been killed by dogs ie used for baiting. Our local vet says there are no problems with local badgers carrying TB though there is to be a massive extermination of them by gassing , starting in the South and South East. They want to kill up to 80% of the badger population.  :evil:

Selkie

road kill
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2007, 20:13 »
thanks ruby, couldn't remember who it was who records them.

Bodger

road kill
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2007, 08:26 »
Take one OAP and slowly marinade.......... :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Page created in 0.254 seconds with 34 queries.