Dog wee
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 01:23 »
Epsom salts - get them from the chemist - cheap as well
Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

Losttheplot

Dog wee
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 15:29 »
Epsom salts aren't they supposed to be good for detoxing?  You are supposed to put them in your bath and it draws out all the shite or something.  Supposed to be good for detoxing your liver (mine is beyond help!) p.s digging is best hangover cure!!! felt like dodo after drinking too much cider sat but soon cleared after I had sorted some beds/had bonfire/ stood in cow *!!!
Hayles.xxx

slow_worm

• Experienced Member
Dog wee
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 11:19 »
I have 3 dogs at one point and gave up on grass - membrane with bark chips in the back garden now AND Artificial Lawn in the front... works OK for my dogs - Bark needs replenishing evey couple years and artificial lawn is indefinitely!
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature? the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter. -   Rachel Carson

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
Dog wee
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 12:07 »
Quote from: "slow_worm"
I have 3 dogs at one point and gave up on grass - membrane with bark chips in the back garden now AND Artificial Lawn in the front... works OK for my dogs - Bark needs replenishing evey couple years and artificial lawn is indefinitely!

Artificial Lawn!!!!!!!

There's a special place in hell reserved for people with artificial lawns you know.

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 35 queries.