Husqvarna rotavator

• 3 Replies

Digger the Dog

Husqvarna rotavator
« on: March 04, 2018, 11:09 »
Has anyone used a Husqvarna rotavator? The one with driven wheels and contra-rotating tines?

This one  - https://www.husqvarna.com/uk/products/tillers/tr-430/960910032/

If so, what did you think of it?
H510-0519.png

rowlandwells

Re: Husqvarna rotavator
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 12:28 »
we brought a new Viking rotavator  last year haven't used it yet so I can't say if its any good or not but if my chain saws are anything to go by  Husqvarna is a very good brand well made

and I have to say your rotavator  looks the business I never thought about buying Husqvarna I wish now when looking at your rotavator i should have really considered buying one of those i think you made a really good choice it  should last you for years to come and give you good service if looked after

did you buy any attachments with it i bought iron wheels and a ridging tool with ours
anyway good look with your Husqvarna I'm sure it do a good job for you  :)

Digger the Dog

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 14:11 »
we brought a new Viking rotavator  last year haven't used it yet so I can't say if its any good or not but if my chain saws are anything to go by  Husqvarna is a very good brand well made

and I have to say your rotavator  looks the business I never thought about buying Husqvarna I wish now when looking at your rotavator i should have really considered buying one of those i think you made a really good choice it  should last you for years to come and give you good service if looked after

did you buy any attachments with it i bought iron wheels and a ridging tool with ours
anyway good look with your Husqvarna I'm sure it do a good job for you  :)

We have a Viking HB585 but is very, very heavy to use. We have also bought the iron wheels and the Ridger for ours but not used them yet.
It's just that we have the offer of one brand new but I'd like to hear from someone who has used one.

There no additional tools for the Husky unlike the true 2 wheel tractors like Bertolini, Grillo etc.

If I could get one of the Tractors down to the Allotment I wouldn't be bothering with the small machines. :)

Viking are Stihl anyway and will be changing to the Stihl colours of grey and orange in 2018.

All our chainsaws and brushcutters are Husqvarna

rowlandwells

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 17:25 »
I suppose I must be lucky I can  get my grey fergi down the lottie to do the hard work bought the Viking for tidying up use the mantis on the razed beds these  machines really makes life much easy

we bought the ridger with the viking but if that don't work we have  3 row ridger for the fregi

xx
TR430 Rotavator - Husqvarna

Started by mdjlucan on Equipment Shed

1 Replies
Last post March 30, 2020, 19:44
by jezza
xx
Husqvarna rotovator

Started by pipfit on Equipment Shed

1 Replies
Last post November 16, 2013, 19:05
by adal
xx
Husqvarna 165 brushcutter

Started by sion01 on Equipment Shed

5 Replies
Last post March 03, 2014, 21:05
by sion01
xx
Husqvarna 36r strimmer manual

Started by oakleedoki on Equipment Shed

1 Replies
Last post May 25, 2009, 11:55
by dorimower

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 43 queries.