Have you reviewed your mobile phone contract lately?

• 1 Replies

JayG

• Global Moderator
Although I think it's still remarkable value for money, after annual increases my 30-day rolling contract (SIM only) had crept up from £5.00 to £6.07 per month. (1GB data, 250 minutes, 500 texts.)

I decided to have a look at upgrade options online, and to my surprise I could re-contract at £6.00 per month for 4GB data, unlimited minutes, and unlimited texts!  :ohmy:

Obviously a tiny saving in cash terms, and I'm very unlikely to use much if any of the increased allowances, but in these days of high inflation affecting all goods and services, where else can you get something for less than nothing?

Costs nothing to check...  ;)
Sow your seeds, plant your plants. What's the difference? A couple of weeks or more when answering possible queries!

One of the best things about being an orang-utan is the fact that you don't lose your good looks as you get older

cc

Re: Have you reviewed your mobile phone contract lately?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2022, 19:42 »
Although I think it's still remarkable value for money, after annual increases my 30-day rolling contract (SIM only) had crept up from £5.00 to £6.07 per month. (1GB data, 250 minutes, 500 texts.)

I decided to have a look at upgrade options online, and to my surprise I could re-contract at £6.00 per month for 4GB data, unlimited minutes, and unlimited texts!  :ohmy:

Obviously a tiny saving in cash terms, and I'm very unlikely to use much if any of the increased allowances, but in these days of high inflation affecting all goods and services, where else can you get something for less than nothing?

Costs nothing to check...  ;)
Plusnet? My contact with them creeped up to ,£7.35. anyway rung them up they said I could start a new 30 day contact at £6 (the original price) with extra data. I do use extra data twice a year. Good deal. Specially because it's a 30 day contact.

xx
Mobile phone for 90p when you buy a £10 top up!

Started by nipper31 on Frugal Living

4 Replies
Last post November 06, 2010, 12:24
by arugula
xx
Cheap Pay as you go mobile phone

Started by Larkshall on Frugal Living

3 Replies
Last post May 18, 2009, 18:49
by Etherelda
xx
Cheaper phone calls.

Started by Bignij on Frugal Living

4 Replies
Last post August 02, 2008, 09:37
by Larkshall

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 40 queries.