Plan or ploy?

• 1 Replies

Honeysuckle

• Experienced Member
  • Kira & Bruin
Plan or ploy?
« on: April 09, 2011, 07:26 »
As some of you know, Josephine has been recovering from a fox attack and therefore has spent approximately 6 weeks in our 'hospital wing'.  The time was approaching that she be re-introduced to the others.  So, not wanting her to be bullied, I said to OH that it would be best if we got 3 more chickens.  8) We could put them with Josephine (after quarantine) for a while and then put the 4 with the others.  A good plan I thought  :nowink: :nowink: OH said, no lets just get one POL  :( I reluctantly agreed. 

So, one POL, Harriet, was duly bought, introduced to Josephine and then last weekend both of them were introduced to the others.   :unsure: Well, Josephine was accepted as though never been away  :D but poor Harriet is being bullied big time  :mad: So every day Harriet is in a small run amongst the others and then put into the coop of a night.  I have 'expressed my concerns', very politely of course, there was no 'I told you so' element to it at all  ::) to my OH.  He finally said yesterday, I suppose we'll have to go and get another couple of POL  :lol:

OH reckons it was a ploy all along so that I could have more chickens - who me? Never....  :tongue2:
2 German Shepherds, Kira & Bruin, 4 hybrid chicks Chryssie, Violet, Sweet Pea and Astra.

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
Re: Plan or ploy?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 07:42 »
no of course not  ::) :lol:
Staffies are softer than you think.

xx
Will our evil plan work?

Started by chuckmad on Chicken Chat

3 Replies
Last post June 16, 2010, 09:42
by chuckmad

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 39 queries.