Patrick Babies on the way! They're here!!!

• 99 Replies

dizzylizzie

Re: Patrick Babies on the way! They're here!!!
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2010, 11:53 »
Soooooo excited ...we are getting our new patrick babies today :D :D :D :D

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2010, 11:58 »
pictures, pictures, pictures  :lol:
Staffies are softer than you think.

Hawkins

« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2010, 15:34 »
are you back yet, i want to see who you have choosen
Em  

We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2010, 22:19 »
I'm back home and first thing was to let the new ducklings have a little bath after their warm car journey. The little black girl is Daisy Duck and the little grey girl is Holly Hooligan  :D The two of them played with the bath plug for ages before unplugging it and then looked most upset that the water disappeared  ::) Holly Hooligan has lived up to her name already by hissing at Shia Puss who legged it out of the cat flap in fear of the monsters in her bath  :lol: It is lovely having Patrick babies to go with Bumble babies  :wub:
Holly&Daisy1.jpg

Kate and her Ducks

« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2010, 22:33 »
Well I hope the household copes with the scouse, asbo ducklings you have acquired!

Was great to catch up and can't wait to see how your Patrick babies grow up!
Be like a duck. Calm on the surface but always paddling like the dickens underneath.

chickenlady

• Happychooks Blog
« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2010, 22:39 »
They are gorgeous!!!  :wub: I want patrick babas! but hubby says we got too many already  :( and he doesn't even know about the 5 runner, khaki eggs under Jemmima duck due anyday!  ;)
thinks her guardian angel`s gone on strike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hayley'sHens

• Experienced Member
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2010, 22:54 »
Oh Cara, They are lovely  :) Glad they got home ok with the heat.

Hawkins

« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2010, 00:00 »
Yeah more patrick babies out into the world. There lovely Cara and if they are anything like mine they are very mischevous. They were in the garden today playing and I went in to get a drink turned round and they were behind me standing in the living room.

We ushered them out and were then lughing like mad.

Have fun with your new ducky family.

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2010, 07:05 »
they are lovely Cara  :)

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2010, 10:57 »
Daisy & Holly are now out with the big boys and girls in the run for the day (a little coop inside for a week then out to the coop in the shed to harden them after that). They got first swim in the pool and first feed which the boys were most upset about  ::) Little Holly Hooligan decided to hiss and run at Bumble, she won't be doing that again!!! Bumble pinned her, had a good quack at her and then she ran and hid behind my Cayuga Topaz and since then there has been peace in the pen  :D It is lovely when I walk up to the run though as I now have B&B run up to me and these two little terrors (my girls are antisocial so-and-so's!). Typically the ducklings were eating the layers pellets and the ducks the chick crumb though  :lol:  :blink:

dizzylizzie

« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2010, 14:42 »
Well, its official....i love my ducks!!!! Thankyou so much Kate, they really are fab It was great to meet you , Cara and Nick yesterday.Im working on putting photos up, but am charging my camera, and its soo hard to get a photo where at least 3 arnt blurred, they are like whippets. It was so funny this morning. Jess had her duckling 'Dave' sitting on her knee, i was talking to Kate on the phone telling her how lovely they were then someone knocked on the door- the dog barked, the duck jumped then immediatly pooped, all over Jessies legs...it was everywhere ....poor kate must have wondered what on earth was going on.....never a dull moment i tell you.
The chickens are not bothered, the ducklings tok themselfs in the run when we were in and out cleaning etc. The only time the chickens have shown any intrest is when the ducks get into the little pool, they all crowded around as if to say your supposed to drink it ??? Anyway, so far so good. the ducklings seem settled, the chickens arnt bothered, the turkey is showing off, but all is calm.....photos to follow

dizzylizzie

« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2010, 15:27 »
I have power in my battery :D

This is my boy, his name is Harley and you must ignore Kate and Cara if they tell you he is ASBO duck....he is just misunderstood :D

And this is the only photo ive got so far that you can see them all in. Introducing Harley, Dave, Splish , Splosh and Manuel (joshes choice :tongue2:) We wanted to call him jake...short for Jacob...as in Jacob quackers :D, but Josh said no :(

Kate and her Ducks

« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2010, 16:08 »
I thought you said you had no grass! Looks like loads there keep them happy.  :D Glad you are all settling in together. Mine don't seem quite as brave about going for the big ducks now there is only 4 of them so all is calm here. Mine also coped with their first night outside, in the broody coop so I have my kitchen back as long as it doesn't turn cold!!! 

dizzylizzie

« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2010, 16:17 »
Well the grass looks 'lusher' than it actually is. This is the patch of grass just outside the chicken run. Most of the time they will be in the run, where there is absolutely no grass....they will have access to this grass and the bit around the front, just not all the time :D

nicky d

• Experienced Member
  • super shane
« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2010, 17:34 »
hun i think my eyes are going, im sure i counted 5 :ohmy:, i thought you were only getting 3 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  nickyx
4 girlies,  Nessa, Pamela, Stacey and Tina

xx
Patrick babies now in cardiff with pics

Started by Hawkins on Chicken Chat

28 Replies
Last post July 13, 2010, 21:00
by Hawkins
xx
Patrick Granddaughters!

Started by Kate and her Ducks on Chicken Chat

9 Replies
Last post May 22, 2012, 23:21
by Kate and her Ducks
xx
I have babies

Started by jaxchucks on Chicken Chat

3 Replies
Last post March 05, 2011, 11:06
by jaxchucks
xx
New babies

Started by mumsy on Chicken Chat

7 Replies
Last post September 25, 2010, 22:58
by joyfull

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 40 queries.