Handbags and Stilettos at Dawn

• 3 Replies

LittleRedHen

• little red hens egg blog
Handbags and Stilettos at Dawn
« on: June 25, 2012, 09:28 »
We are officially addicted to hens.  Our top hen died last week and we were down to two hens.  So off we went to buy some new ones to keep our lonely two left company.  We came home with three sweet little girls.  After all the research and discussions, ended up with the same kind we got the first time, or close to it.  One of our original hens immediately went into hysterics and hid behind a bush and the other one lived up to her name - Atilla the Hen.  It was a bit hard going yesterday, but so far other than a few sneaky attacks, doing better. No one is top hen yet - I don't think there's anyone that wants the responsibility.  But they sure are saying who's who otherwise.
When I die I will slide in sideways, a glass of wine in one hand and chocolate in the other, screaming, "Whooo hooo!  What a ride!" as life is to be enjoyed to the fullest!

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
Re: Handbags and Stilettos at Dawn
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 09:33 »
haven't you forgotten something? Where are the photos of your new hens??
glad that everything seems ok  :)
Staffies are softer than you think.

LittleRedHen

• little red hens egg blog
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 14:33 »
Joyfull, I would love to send some photos.  I always have way too much resolution in them to fit into the Allotment pages.  I'll have a go though and see if I have any luck this time around.

Chrysalis

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 16:16 »
Joyfull, I would love to send some photos.  I always have way too much resolution in them to fit into the Allotment pages.  I'll have a go though and see if I have any luck this time around.

Hi.  Try "pixresizer".  It's free and easy to use.  Even I can do it and it knows just what resolution to use for the site..  ::)
 I didn't even swear when I tried it, and yesterday I turned the air blue about dvd stuff  :ohmy:

Can't wait to see the hen with the handbag and the stilettos......well! :lol:

xx
Roost to dawn in the big girls house

Started by Spana on Chicken Chat

12 Replies
Last post April 17, 2012, 18:15
by New shoot

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 39 queries.