Taking a ride on mum

• 17 Replies

carolbriar

Re: Taking a ride on mum
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2012, 16:57 »
Hi ANHBUC, your chicks were adorable, did you keep any of them?    I wish I had more but sadly it didn't turn out that way.  I think it is a girl.  I got the eggs from a breeder who has a variety of different breeds and I sent him a picture of the chick and he thought it was a girl so I am hopeful.  No matter what it is I am enjoying having a chick and watching the way it progresses further each day and how quickly its growing.   :)
2 Springer Spaniels, 1 Speckled Sussex,  1 Cuckoo Maran, 1 Light Sussex, 1 Welsummer, 2 Barnvelders and 2 silver Pencil Wyandotes.

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2012, 17:07 »
Hi ANHBUC, your chicks were adorable, did you keep any of them?    I wish I had more but sadly it didn't turn out that way.  I think it is a girl.  I got the eggs from a breeder who has a variety of different breeds and I sent him a picture of the chick and he thought it was a girl so I am hopeful.  No matter what it is I am enjoying having a chick and watching the way it progresses further each day and how quickly its growing.   :)

I have 2 girls left, will be keeping one for definate.  That will be two if I don't find the other a suitable home.  They are beautiful birds and I am looking forward to dark brown eggs.   :)
Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens!
Bagpuss RIP 1992 - June 2012, 1 huge grass carp (RIP "Jaws" July 2001 - December 2011), 4 golden orfe, 1 goldfish and 1 fantail fish (also huge)! plus 4 Italian quail, 1 Japanese quail, 1 Rosetta quail.

carolbriar

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2012, 17:18 »
Me too.

xx
I'm sure they are taking the you know what

Started by New shoot on Chicken Chat

3 Replies
Last post June 05, 2013, 06:18
by New shoot
xx
Older hen taking exception to newbies

Started by ghost61 on Chicken Chat

3 Replies
Last post May 08, 2019, 13:27
by ghost61

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 39 queries.