Today I'm going to ...

• 261 Replies

mrs bouquet

Re: Today I'm going to ...
« Reply #255 on: May 24, 2020, 14:31 »
Have a manicure, pedicure, and my hair done.   When I finish there,  I am going to buy myself a nice Luncheon, and then go into the shops and buy myself some nice clothes.   THEN, when I awake from my daydream, I am going to work in the garden   :lol: :lol: :lol:  Dream on,   What lovely things are you going to do today,   Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

MrsPea

« Reply #256 on: May 24, 2020, 15:13 »
I've had a lovely quite day, did all my jobs first thing this morning also knocked up a loaf of bread sorted our dinner out for tonight, then i've been sitting doing my painting from teacher vie video 'Cacti ' the subject, great fun.
Had a simple lunch then of on our walk, cold drink in the garden hopefully an hours read before i start all over again getting our dinner.
Hope you've all had a GOOD DAY  :)
I Love my green house

Growster...

« Reply #257 on: May 24, 2020, 20:49 »
... try to finish thinking about what's happened over the weekend.

A dear, lovely, friend nearby was burgled on Saturday night. She is nearly elderly, in her middle eighties, widowed last year, a stalwart in our village, a friend to all, and the whole issue is making her so apprehensive, knowing that such slack-jawed, skiving, layabout cheats and barstewards are out there, taking their perverse advantage of the 'lockdown', and generally being utter contemptible thieves and charlatans and, by their disgusting behaviour, giving normal, law-abiding citizens a damn b****y good reason to despise this lazy, despicable, nasty dross of humanity we have to put up with in our British society.

We're all rallying round our lady chum, of course, but it brings it all back to home when such a disgraceful, cowardly, slimy act happens within yards of your own castle.

I rest my case.

snowdrops

« Reply #258 on: May 25, 2020, 08:06 »
Oh how dreadful Mr G, trouble is there always was & always will be those sort of people around  :(.
Today I’m going to try & move a bit more than I did yesterday, I did myself a mischief on Saturday helping an allotment friend build a compost bin!
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

mrs bouquet

« Reply #259 on: May 25, 2020, 12:07 »
Growster, that is appalling, poor lady.  Thank goodness she has the support of yourselves and the village.  Mrs Bouquet

Goosegirl

« Reply #260 on: May 26, 2020, 11:10 »
These scroats are beyond contempt! I have various ideas what I'd like to do with them but the Mods would chuck me off the Forum tout-suite as I detest any kind of thievery no matter what sort it is. When you next see this lady please give her a mega-GG hug.
I've had a lot of practice over the years so you're going to have to have some lessons. Unfortunately I am not available due to certain circumstances but this is your first tutorial. Before attempting this, make sure there is a large comfy cushion she can fall on if needed.

You put your right leg in then your right leg out so you can get your stance correct.
Fling both arms in the air whilst rolling your shoulders to make sure your muscles are in good condition.
Put your paws on said lady's shoulders (you know how to do that so am not repeating it cos I've only done it with men) then ever so slowly move them onto her face and give her a big fat kiss on the lips, cheeks or whatever is available.
For H&S reasons please ensure you keep the social distancing as per.
If that's too much to resist just get one of those children's bubble-making jobbies and blow her a kiss or several.

Please do that for me or I'll reveal where you keep your stash of home-made brew! ;)

I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

Growster...

« Reply #261 on: May 26, 2020, 14:33 »
Been there, done that, Goosey;0)

She's the first lady I've hugged in all this time, (except for Mrs Growster of course) - she was so upset on Saturday, she got several hugs more, poor love!

Today (an 'I'm going to do something' day...), I'd planned to cut all the hedges outside our house and hers. It's
normally a two hour job and has taken me twice as long, as everyone has been passing by, and talking about her ordeal, and they're just lovely village friends (eminently huggable too, under normal circumstances - even a new face, so an extra hug may well be on the cards one day, so the hedge has started growing again pretty damn quick, and I may be some time...!

But I'd definitely like some more practice, so here's my telephone number - Whitehall 1212...;0)

xx
But today got better !!

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

6 Replies
Last post May 05, 2018, 19:00
by grinling
xx
Saw something sweet today

Started by azubah on Chatting on the Plot

1 Replies
Last post September 25, 2017, 11:53
by mumofstig
clip
Found this today

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

2 Replies
Last post November 05, 2020, 16:31
by mrs bouquet
xx
Today's Bargain?

Started by Elaine G on Chatting on the Plot

8 Replies
Last post November 13, 2018, 15:59
by JayG

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 45 queries.