Birthing help for cats please!!!

• 468 Replies

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
Re: Birthing help for cats please!!!
« Reply #465 on: April 08, 2010, 20:57 »
I just wish it had worked out with Evie here - her adorable kitten is flopped asleep by me as I type.

Bet Phil feels totally miserable tonight.
Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #466 on: April 08, 2010, 21:07 »
Yes he does, but mainly because he now has another tabby in his spare room for the night! The tabby boy that has been visiting him for weeks has been caught and is in the vets in the morning for microchip scan, neuter and dental as he is having trouble eating. A very friendly little man so if he is a stray as suspected he will make someone a wonderful house cat (after he has been advertised for 4 weeks to see if his owner comes forward). Phil cursed me a little, but realises it is for the best as his cats are playing with this cat so he needs checking out  ;)

chickenlady

• Happychooks Blog
« Reply #467 on: May 14, 2010, 23:53 »
Little update on Lilo and Stitch!
Lilo is very much a lap cat, if you sit down for more than 10 seconds she is on your lap, pumbling and licking your legs (in fact she is the only cat I know who can pumble with her back and front paws !!!  :wub:) Stitch is still a terror!!! in the last 3 days she has brought us 3 baby birds!! luckily 2 we have managed to save and have flown off, but we are seriously considering a cow bell on her collar! The kit bits have also managed to lose 3 collars with expensive engraved name and telephone number tags on!!!! goodness knows what they get up to when they go off! but the 1st time Lilo lost hers I went out and bought another collar, had another name tag engraved and half an hour after we got home Charlotte found the original collar in a neighbours tree!!!!  :blink:
I have 2 brooding ducks at the moment too, and Stitch can often be found sitting in the duck house with Ruby (which Ruby doesnt seem very chuffed about!)
They are proper bundles of fun and Mollie cat now tolerates them (although she still looks as if she thinks they are too boucing for her liking!) and Stitch has stopped attacking Millie dog (who had Stitches claws in her bottom on one occasion in a totally unprevoked attack!!)
Will try to get some pics of my very grown up girls soon, but even that seems to be no easy task at the moment as life is hectic, but will do my best as they are forum kit bits

Debbie xxx
thinks her guardian angel`s gone on strike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Val H

• Head Cook and Bottle Washer
  • Family Member
    • Recipes
« Reply #468 on: May 15, 2010, 00:19 »
Lottie is very much a lapcat with me  :tongue2: not so much with John! I get pumbled to death and she likes hiding (especially under my dressing gown and and pumbling my breasts)! They're getting used to it! She is, unfortunately, a little terror in the garden, we get young birds, fledglings, mice, (worms!), and whatever else she can manage.
Val
Recipes Galore!

xx
cats one rule for dogs one for cats

Started by traacyken on Pets without Feathers

60 Replies
Last post April 05, 2014, 22:25
by mumofstig
xx
Cats

Started by dookie on Pets without Feathers

84 Replies
Last post December 02, 2009, 00:07
by Paul Plots
xx
Who would have cats ?

Started by spottymint on Pets without Feathers

18 Replies
Last post April 02, 2013, 08:20
by composthappens
xx
how to introduce new cats to an old one?

Started by Optimistic Gardener on Pets without Feathers

9 Replies
Last post April 22, 2014, 13:54
by Casey76

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 36 queries.