progress in motion!!

• 1 Replies

lisa

progress in motion!!
« on: June 20, 2006, 13:57 »
Well.  having only had my plot for a few months and being new to the game I thought I'd fill you in with my progress so far.

The potatoes,planted by my lovely 11 year old son, are coming up, all over the place and not in the rows like we intended, but at least we ve got some coming thru!!!  we have to clear the weeds has we ve gone along in order to see whats what though!!

THe carrots, planted by the younger daughter have come thru too, pretty much the same as the spuds, all over the place!!  kidney beans are doing really well as are the strawberries, broccoli is deciding what it wants to do of its own accord, dying one minute thriving the next and the tomatoes are enjoying the bamboo cane that they are leaning on so much they ve become one!!!

But the main thing is we are having a ball whilst we are up there and doing stuff together. I am even beginning to get used to the frogs, spiders and creepy things i keep finding!!  x x

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
progress in motion!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 17:02 »
You know, in a way it doesn't matter if you don't get any crops as the real benefit is some quality time and a shared interest with the kids. That really is priceless.
Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

xx
Early day motion re Clopyralid

Started by realfood on Grow Your Own

2 Replies
Last post December 15, 2009, 12:42
by madcat
xx
progress......

Started by janet12000 on Grow Your Own

3 Replies
Last post July 09, 2009, 20:42
by Mitsy
xx
Progress at Last!

Started by Glen on Grow Your Own

14 Replies
Last post February 05, 2008, 21:32
by love-my-plot
xx
progress

Started by R66VEY on Grow Your Own

5 Replies
Last post March 10, 2008, 22:56
by Lee1978

Page created in 0.358 seconds with 38 queries.