How weird!

• 2 Replies

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
How weird!
« on: July 23, 2011, 17:55 »
Usually our pullets are sold before they get to POL, but they have been slower this time.  They are 20 weeks old and quite a few have already started to lay.

Then Thursday, old Harry over in the village sent me an email with a calendar for July 2011 in it, and it was saying that this is an unusual month as it has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays.  During this year, there are 5 dates with all the 1's in, and if you add your age this year to the last 2 digits of the year of your birth, it will add up to 111.

Then it said send this on to 8 people and you will get some money within 4 days.  Okay, I don't believe these things either, but I thought okay, I'll give it a go and sent it to 8 friends that I know wouldn't shout at me for forwarding it on!

Anyway, since I sent it out, we've suddenly been inundated with people, and sold 62 pullets, with another 12 going out in about half an hour!

Weird or what?   :wacko: :wacko:

bantam novice

Re: How weird!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 19:08 »
Well I hope forwarding it like this means that you get more good luck!  There are more things in heaven and earth...
 :D
11 bantams (and counting!) 2 dogs 1 cat

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
Re: How weird!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 21:52 »
If I win the lottery tonight, we'll all have a huge lotty forum party!!!   :D :D

xx
weird but cute!! - Is this common?

Started by Junie on Chicken Chat

5 Replies
Last post March 29, 2011, 09:35
by Junie
xx
weird names for our chooks

Started by rachelr on Chicken Chat

48 Replies
Last post October 03, 2010, 19:22
by bengigirl
xx
Weird Toys for chicken lovers

Started by Helenaj on Chicken Chat

2 Replies
Last post July 23, 2015, 19:47
by Mrs Bee

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 38 queries.