at last!!!!!!!!

• 7 Replies

wadz81

• Experienced Member
at last!!!!!!!!
« on: June 01, 2009, 08:13 »
Yeah at last with have caught the rat, didn't think it was ever gonna happen! :tongue2: I went out and swept every bit of food up last night he set the trap and reversed it up to the door so the rat had to go in front ways and we've got him at last. Keeping the run clean and putting all food and water away makes a big difference! :DWe have given a clean with jeyes and are soaking it before we put it back in again tonight to see if there is any more. I have also told him we have to get all the jumk thrown away from the side of the shed and he now agrees coz he thinks that's were he was coming from. BIG SIGH OF RELIEF!!!!! :D

Roughlee Handled

Re: at last!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 10:03 »
Rats never live alone. So keep that trap set.
Stuart

Dont worry I am just paranoid duckie.

If I get the wrong end of the stick its because I have speed read. Honest.

Blar blar blar blar snorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre.

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 10:23 »
No, I have had 2 move in and am trying to kill them plus any babies they may be having  :ohmy: :ohmy:
Staffies are softer than you think.

wadz81

• Experienced Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 11:05 »
all cleaned and ready for action tonight! :D

parson

• Experienced Member
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 12:46 »
Where there's one there WILL be more!! Good luck!

Vember

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 12:50 »
If you can Wadz move the trap ever so slightly today, rats give off a sent (pee) just as dying/caught which warns others not to go near that area  :mad: Other thing you could do is pop some fresh soil down and put the trap in the same place which may mask the smell  :unsure: :)

Sarah :)

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 13:15 »
Good for you Wadz!  I had some feed bags half full of old shavings that I kept forgetting to move.  I had noticed the day before that one of them had a suspicious hole eaten in the bottom of it, so I stood it in a big black pot til I got it moved.

Well last night, Pennydog comes out with me to put the chooks away and she was very interested in this pot.  Oh found yourself a mouse have you penny I said.  so I quickly lifted up the bag, and she was in the pot in a second and pulled out a bl***y great rat!  chomp chomp on its body.  Is it dead yet Penny?  So just to make sure she had a couple of chomps of the head too!!

Another good rat!!!!

wadz81

• Experienced Member
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 13:45 »
could do with a penny dog we have a cat called Pepsi who seems very protective over the girls and is always on guard till we bring her in :mad:

Page created in 0.26 seconds with 37 queries.