Well I never

• 2 Replies

evie2

Well I never
« on: July 21, 2011, 13:47 »
Having spent the past two days 'resting' after my slip, the hens, rabbits, cats and snake have been left to the tender mercies of my lot ::)

The snake's fine, she's not ready to have her mouse but the the rest, I'm surprised they've not packed their spotted hankies and left >:(

Don't get me wrong, they're being fed and watered, just not at their usual times.

When daughter came for her eggs yesterday she was a bit surprised there were none, so was I ??? egg collection's been a bit hit and miss, more miss than hit I think :nowink:

Investigations around the garden proved fruitless, none of their usual hiding places were being used and several stings and scratches later no new hiding places had been found, strange :blink:

I was sitting watching the hens scrat around earlier and noticed Star was hovering at the broody coop door so I sent son out to have a look and there, sitting mumbling to themselves were 2 Jojo's, Tallulah and 11 eggs :ohmy:  :nowink:

May this day be blessed with gifts, understanding and friends.  Merlin 2001-2012 Pandora 2001-2013 xxx

boosmummy

Re: Well I never
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 14:32 »
at least they're all trying their best, and you can make a full recovery and get back to doing it properly  ;) . Im currently led on the couch with a terrible cold and ear infection.  The doctor put me on 2000mg antibiotics a day to knock the infection out and i think they have just wiped my entire immune system - its a joy of M.E  :dry: xx hope you feel better soon xx

evie2

Re: Well I never
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 14:58 »
Oh that's nasty, sympathies for the ME, everything makes it flare up :(

I'll hobble out when they get home from school and direct proceedings from a chair ;)

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 36 queries.