Nuts

• 7 Replies

jezza

Nuts
« on: February 21, 2020, 18:07 »
Hello I have been to an agricultural engineers today  he had just had a divert if nuts and bolts on the bags of nuts(13mm metal) it said not for human consumption may have been manufactured in a place that processes nuts  any one know what these nuts might be used in Is it one of our five a day   jezza

Christine

Re: Nuts
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 18:44 »
Oh dear me. Was there any advice on preparing for the dinner table?  :lol:

JayG

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 20:48 »
Hello I have been to an agricultural engineers today  he had just had a divert if nuts and bolts on the bags of nuts(13mm metal) it said not for human consumption may have been manufactured in a place that processes nuts  any one know what these nuts might be used in Is it one of our five a day   jezza

Should be ok as long as you don't bolt them down.  :unsure:
Sow your seeds, plant your plants. What's the difference? A couple of weeks or more when answering possible queries!

One of the best things about being an orang-utan is the fact that you don't lose your good looks as you get older

Growster...

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2020, 21:31 »
And don't fly anywhere, Jezza, because the packet of nuts they'll give you will have instructions...

1) Open packet.
2) Eat nuts.

Mind you, as they were metric, you'd need a new cracker to open them, and they're available at Growstercrackers Inc., (priced £339.00 plus VAT)

Ooooooh, I've just remembered something...who made us all laugh uncontrollably about 'undercrackers' a few years ago? I can now recall hooting all the way to the allotment on that particular thread, which upset the Vicar's wife no little when I explained why...:0,

Wellington

• Experienced Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2020, 22:03 »
I really, really hope it said ‘may contain nuts’ on the packet....

mrs bouquet

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2020, 10:56 »
and if you do fly anywhere, be careful when you go through security, your nuts will probably be quite noisy then.    Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

jezza

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2020, 14:40 »
Hello an update on the nuts an allergen notice has to be on display before any nuts can be sold,doesn't mention the bolts that go with them  they have an ingredients list product doesn't contain eggs milk soya or flour as iron and zinc in them what do they expect bolts to be made out of.    jezza

wighty

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2020, 17:27 »
Another notice for me to put up in the shop then! :D  We're going to have so  many notices soon we won't have any room for stock.  We are also getting a bit  cluttered 'behind the counter' with items that we can only sell to 'certain' people.   :nowink:

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 38 queries.