Happy and Relieved

• 1 Replies

Eblana

Happy and Relieved
« on: January 23, 2020, 11:21 »
During my recent house move my one major concern were that I might loose my tree and my intersectional peonies both of which were rather expensive presents bought for me by my husband for a significant birthday and anniversary.  I spoke to the estate agent before listing and he stated on the blurb that they and some other plants weren’t part of the sale.  I had planned on digging them up in September thinking that the house would take that long to sell but it actually sold in a week and we had to be out by the middle of June so I had to dig them out at the beginning of June when they were only just finished flowering.  I have spent the whole winter fretting about them because they looked very very unhappy.  I noticed at the weekend that the tree peony which was the least unhappy looking had buds and was relieved.  I went out this morning and to a huge amount of joy I discovered loads of buds coming up out of the base of the intermediate one.  I can now relax and enjoy my new blank canvas garden knowing that my two old friends are there with me😀😀

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
Re: Happy and Relieved
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 21:19 »
Hi Eblana,

I can see that you've successfully posted a photo of the peony on your duplicate thread, so I'm going to lock this thread so people can focus on the thread with the lovely photo in it, which is here https://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=131538.0

:)
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

clip
Happy and Relieved

Started by Eblana on General Gardening

0 Replies
Last post January 23, 2020, 11:20
by Eblana
angry
Not happy with Jparkers at all.

Started by Lardman on General Gardening

11 Replies
Last post July 30, 2014, 18:20
by Lardman
xx
Quickest growing clematis that's happy in a pot?

Started by dangolding on General Gardening

1 Replies
Last post March 07, 2008, 22:14
by gobs
xx
happy Christmas to all my growing friends lets hope for another great season

Started by ricky on General Gardening

3 Replies
Last post December 26, 2014, 12:04
by snowdrops

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 42 queries.