purplebat

bird flu outbreak in nth suffolk
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2007, 12:52 »
that's SCC for you! on the ball as ever :roll:
If Life gives you lemons, - Make Lemonade

fluffypebble

« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2007, 12:56 »
But because of the incompetence at BM, poultry farmers and others in the meat/egg chain are going to suffer and 160,000 birds were slaughtered prematurely - although at least they don't have to suffer the production line conditions anymore.  He should be prosecuted.
http://10.UploadMirror.com/uploaded/1/646/glitter_maker_03_04_2007_03_32_52_22128.gif[/img]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
A weekend wasted is not a wasted weekend.

hermon

« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2007, 13:22 »
muntjac
 i am sorry if i offended you i meant i was angry at the people that abussed the birds in the farm not all the workers there.
as a veggie i never preach to meat eaters each to their own i just find it sad meat animals are thought of as a product not a living being.
please accept my appologies once again i find your input on this forum informative and would hate it if you had bad feelings towards me!

sam :?

muntjac

« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2007, 13:32 »
no worries mate you have ur view and i just didnt think before i wrote it .. could have put it better matey  :wink: no panic i still loves ya  :oops: . as for the bassrds who done them turks they payed in not getting werk n a thumping in a certian drinking establishment in a place not to far from lowestoft .  :wink:
still alive /............

fluffypebble

« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2007, 13:37 »
Good,

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2007, 13:38 »
Oh Munty, I'm not a violent sort of person, but seeing what they did to those chooks, I'm glad someone got them back!!!!

hermon

« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2007, 13:48 »
oh i feel better now :wink:

fluffypebble

« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2007, 13:50 »
The good was for the b*****ds getting soerted by the way.

muntjac

« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2007, 14:04 »
just called the number for thier SCC advice line .

. it says on th letter the following ......suffolk county council trading standards  are working with the state vetinary service who are enforcing a 2 mile radius protection zone ,if you are the keeper of any captive birds or poultry  with in any of the control zones please conatct teh avian influenza helpline  on 08456032814 this wil enable us to update all keepers if required ...... so i get put through to a woman sat at a desk ( no sex discrimination meant here  ) she says can i help you . your dept sent me a lette about avian flu blah blah blah ....... ok well im not sure who i should put you through to as i havent been informed about this  can you hold for 1 minuet ...taps fingers ........ stil tapping fingers ..... helo i have to put you through  to ? so i get transfered to a waiting call ,, the sounds of theme tune to  the chicken run  movie start to fill my mind ... hello the line is not being answered wil you hold ....... no i think that as SCC have taken this long to get this blooming letter out and dont know thier arses from thier elbows i will stay with the defra site and its advice etc . can you pass this message onto the relevant persons for me ...  the world ended last week have they sent the notices out yet .. " yes dear  iam in the same boat i ahve birdsas well and nobody seems to know what anybody else is doing  it really does take the biscuit doesnt it dear " ok i wil pas that on for you are you sure you dont want me to take your number and ask them to call you back ........? " thanks but if they cannot be bothered to pull thier fingers out of thier butts  then im not going to make it any more confusing for them

xx
Bird Flu outbreak in SUFFOLK

Started by muntjac on The Hen House

54 Replies
Last post December 02, 2007, 21:17
by gobs
xx
New Bird Flu Outbreak

Started by grinling on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post May 08, 2017, 14:07
by Paul Plots
xx
Bird Avian Flu Outbreak Information

Started by mumofstig on The Hen House

233 Replies
Last post April 23, 2017, 01:38
by Paul Plots
xx
Newbie from Suffolk

Started by chcikenrunbec on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post September 26, 2009, 20:00
by Kate and her Ducks

Page created in 0.205 seconds with 36 queries.