Flubenvet Pellets?

• 21 Replies

jobson336

• Experienced Member
Re: Flubenvet Pellets?
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2011, 19:11 »
is there no-one near you that you know keeps chickens, maybe you could split the cost and both use what you need??
 8)

neenyneen

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2011, 21:55 »
is there no-one near you that you know keeps chickens, maybe you could split the cost and both use what you need??
 8)
yeah, i have a neighbor across the road with 2 chooks and a friend with another 2 nearby so could possibly split the cost if they haven't already got theirs. Am very excited to go to happy chicks again, would love to come back with more than just flubenvet pellets! :tongue2:
love my chickens me! :-)

Sassy

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2011, 08:17 »
Never heard of pellets. How are they used, I have free rangers that are almost 4 months old I was intending to worm at 6 months. Do they have the pellets all the time, mine don't get through that many pellets so I would only need a small amount if I only had to use it for a week.

In an ideal world you should keep them in so that they are only eating the food dosed with Flubenvet. If they don't get the right dose it won't work! ???
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted!!

emmaellis

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2011, 14:42 »
I have just got some of these and hoping my chooks will eat them. The price seems to vary alot on-line but the cheapest I found was £5.87 for 10kg bag with p&p of £6.50 from SPR Centre (www.sprcentre.com). Ordered late 7/7 and arrived next day.

The shelf life seems good too (BBE 2014)!

I'm hoping this will be an easy option as opposed to getting covered in flubenvet powder!

Aidy

• Location: Born n bred Lancastrian living in tropical Blackpool
    • Aidy Neal Photography
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2011, 16:03 »
I would be very cautious on the best before date, it took me sometime speaking to Jannsen to get the info, I also emailed Sarah at Happy Chicks, the out come was the shelf life was approx three months!
I have enclosed the email from Sarah below which I sent 29/4/11

"Hello
expiry is end of july. We have just got approval to split bags up and sell in 5kg weights so we will be advertising that soon
regards sarah

Happy Chicks
Thornton House Farm
227 pilling lane
Preesall
Lancashire"
Punk isn't dead...it's underground where it belongs. If it comes to the surface it's no longer punk...it's Green Day!

neenyneen

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 18:41 »
I would be very cautious on the best before date, it took me sometime speaking to Jannsen to get the info, I also emailed Sarah at Happy Chicks, the out come was the shelf life was approx three months!

"Hello
expiry is end of july. We have just got approval to split bags up and sell in 5kg weights so we will be advertising that soon
regards sarah

Happy Chicks
Thornton House Farm
227 pilling lane
Preesall
Lancashire"

thats great to know! thanks aidy!

emmaellis

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 18:59 »

"Hello
regards sarah

Happy Chicks
Thornton House Farm
227 pilling lane
Preesall
Lancashire"

Thanks, Just read the OTHER label and the vitamins in the feed are present until september, so will offer some to my friend for her girls.

xx
flubenvet pellets

Started by andy46 on The Hen House

6 Replies
Last post August 25, 2012, 12:30
by Jomtie
xx
pellets with flubenvet

Started by jennie hennie on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post April 14, 2013, 12:48
by jennie hennie
xx
flubenvet in pellets

Started by ma baker on The Hen House

8 Replies
Last post July 14, 2010, 10:10
by Marc
xx
6g of flubenvet with 2kg of pellets? doesnt look much to me?

Started by nic n dave on The Hen House

5 Replies
Last post January 10, 2012, 13:27
by joyfull

Page created in 0.276 seconds with 38 queries.