unwanted poultry rehomed nuneaton warwickshire

• 177 Replies

Frank Thompson

Re: unwanted poultry rehomed nuneaton warwickshire
« Reply #135 on: February 24, 2015, 13:00 »
Hello Beegal

I have 4 Muscovy drakes that are terrorising my other ducks.Are you interested in having them I live in Rugby. Many thanks Francis

SJL

« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2015, 10:16 »
Hi Beegal, we have a cockerel that we need to rehome due to fighting .. We are in Warwick.. Would you be able to give him a home ??

beegal

• Location: The Midlands - Nuneaton Warwickshire, between Coventry and Leicester
« Reply #137 on: March 02, 2015, 13:34 »
Hello Beegal

I have 4 Muscovy drakes that are terrorising my other ducks.Are you interested in having them I live in Rugby. Many thanks Francis

have pmd you contact details regards alan

beegal

• Location: The Midlands - Nuneaton Warwickshire, between Coventry and Leicester
« Reply #138 on: March 02, 2015, 13:36 »
Hi Beegal, we have a cockerel that we need to rehome due to fighting .. We are in Warwick.. Would you be able to give him a home ??

have pmd you contact details

beegal

« Reply #139 on: March 02, 2015, 13:40 »
Hello Beegal
I have a Cotswold White Star who has turned out to be a bloke  ::) We are looking for someone to take him on as we can't keep him. Our neighbours would kill us, and when he's fully mature, he might kill our little lady. We need another chook to replace him as we bought the two as layers. Boudicca, (the goldline) is happily dropping an egg a day so another small chicky to keep her company would be good. Are you able to swap for us ?  We are in the Cotswolds, not far from Cheltenham.

have sent you contact details regards alan

danfinn1

• Experienced Member
« Reply #140 on: April 20, 2015, 16:48 »
Hello Beegal,

Do you offer holiday accomodation for hens. I have three Blacktails and would like to board them out for a few days. My usual hen B & B lady will probably busy selling POL birds and so I'm looking for an alternative. We are only in Acocks Green B'ham.   I keep them in an egloo go and they free range the garden most afternoons, usually giving us 3 eggs per day, we would want then back!!!  :lol:
rip Sandy, rip Beryl

Know what would be nice in your garden, a few hens lol

beegal

« Reply #141 on: April 20, 2015, 16:59 »
Hello Beegal,

Do you offer holiday accomodation for hens. I have three Blacktails and would like to board them out for a few days. My usual hen B & B lady will probably busy selling POL birds and so I'm looking for an alternative. We are only in Acocks Green B'ham.   I keep them in an egloo go and they free range the garden most afternoons, usually giving us 3 eggs per day, we would want then back!!!  :lol:

sorry no b & b its not something we are set up for

« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2015, 19:23 »
Hello
I have 3 male chicks that I need re homed. I acquired them from my nursery who had eggs hatch so the children could see the lovely process but now they cant find homes.
They are only 5 weeks old at the moment.

beegal

« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2015, 12:52 »
Hello
I have 3 male chicks that I need re homed. I acquired them from my nursery who had eggs hatch so the children could see the lovely process but now they cant find homes.
They are only 5 weeks old at the moment.

HAVE PMD YOU CONTACT DETAILS

Tglee

« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2015, 15:55 »
Hi, Due to noise complaints from my neighbours I'm having to re home a fluffy legged bantam cockerel. Can you help please?

Chocolatey1970

« Reply #145 on: June 25, 2015, 08:33 »
We have a stunning barnevelder cockerel in need of a new home.  Would you be able to take him? Hatched earlier this year.  Would love to keep as quite a character but our neighbours don't appreciate the early morning wake ups!

beegal

« Reply #146 on: June 25, 2015, 15:33 »
We have a stunning barnevelder cockerel in need of a new home.  Would you be able to take him? Hatched earlier this year.  Would love to keep as quite a character but our neighbours don't appreciate the early morning wake ups!

have pmd you contact details

Mrs BFG

« Reply #147 on: August 10, 2015, 18:01 »
Hi Beegal I have 3 barred Wyandotte Bantam cockerels, they are 11 weeks old. I have been trying to rehome them as the neighbours are not happy about the noise of cockerels sadly. I was wondering if this is possibly something you would consider. We can come to Nuneaton on Friday on our way to London. Many thanks

beegal

« Reply #148 on: August 17, 2015, 14:07 »
Hi Beegal I have 3 barred Wyandotte Bantam cockerels, they are 11 weeks old. I have been trying to rehome them as the neighbours are not happy about the noise of cockerels sadly. I was wondering if this is possibly something you would consider. We can come to Nuneaton on Friday on our way to London. Many thanks

sorry for late reply have pmd you contact details alan

Louise AW

« Reply #149 on: September 28, 2015, 14:25 »
We are desperately looking for a new home for our young cockerel.  Hes only 3 months old and very good natured.  He is a pure breed silke/pekin bantam cross, fully wormed and very healthy.  We can not keep him because we already have a pet cockerel.  Is this something you would consider? We are happy to transport and made a donation towards upkeep etc.  Many thanks.

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 50 queries.