unwanted poultry rehomed nuneaton warwickshire

• 172 Replies

beegal

• Location: The Midlands - Nuneaton Warwickshire, between Coventry and Leicester
unwanted poultry rehomed nuneaton warwickshire
« on: May 31, 2011, 15:16 »
we take in unwanted or homeless chickens cockerels ducks geese turkeys pheasants pigeons and quail on our 10 acre farm rehoming some here permanently or finding acceptable homes where possible for others secure overnight housing able to freerange when settled in any number of birds considered if we can help we will
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 16:11 by beegal »

joyfull

• Global Moderator
    • Monarch Engineering Ltd
Re: unwanted poultry rehomed
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 16:52 »
Beegal I am after a couple of goslings if you get any in that need rehoming, thanks  :)
Able to swap a sack of feed  :D
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 16:55 by joyfull »
Staffies are softer than you think.

RichardA

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 18:09 »
I will be looking for POL ducks and perhaps it would be better to offer homes to 3 or 4 of yours than to buy in. Will contribute in feed or whatever to your costs of taking in unwanted birds, which is admirable. We do need to have egg layers so sorry no males and we would like egg laying breeds such as Campbells or similiar if possible.
We are keeping all our elderly ducks in retirement so if we do get new ones in we will be building more runs.

beegal

• Location: The Midlands - Nuneaton Warwickshire, between Coventry and Leicester
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 11:48 »
Copper blue Maran cockerel arrived 16.20 yesterday gone to new home 18.15 same day great result. Still got plenty of room, not got any ducks or goslings at the moment.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 12:16 by Aunt Sally »

joyfull

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 11:58 »
good result Beegal (please could you knock your caps lock off even if this was something to shout about  :D).

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 12:16 »
Edited by Aunty to do just that Joyfull :)

Find more about Weather in Maidstone, UK

joyfull

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 12:17 »
 :D

shetan

• Experienced Member
  • a wandering soul in a gsd body
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 18:03 »
beegal do you still happen to have major the brahma cockerel? i'd be interested in taking him on if you do.....??
1 Husband, 3 German Shepherds, 3 Black Jersey Giants, 3 White Jersey Giants, 1 White Jersey Cross, 1Blue Buff Columbian Brahma, 2 Buff Columbian Brahma, 1 White Columbian Brahma,  3 Gold Brahmas, 2 Golden Quail, 2 Giant Continental Rabbits and a Sister!

new heather

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 22:07 »
Hi,

Where are you based?

I have 2 ex batts that need rehoming due to a change in our circumstances.  :(

heather

beegal

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2011, 16:10 »
beegal do you still happen to have major the brahma cockerel? i'd be interested in taking him on if you do.....??

no brahmas 3 hens went yesterday

beegal

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2011, 16:12 »
Hi,

Where are you based?

I have 2 ex batts that need rehoming due to a change in our circumstances.  :(

heather

nuneaton warwickshire

rory147

Re: unwanted poultry rehomed nuneaton warwickshire
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2011, 19:51 »
I have two cream legbar cockerels which are just one week old.  Will you be in a position to offer them a home when they are 6 weeks old and no longer require heat?  Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

beegal

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2011, 11:37 »
I have two cream legbar cockerels which are just one week old.  Will you be in a position to offer them a home when they are 6 weeks old and no longer require heat?  Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

really to young for me as people are looking for replacement breeding stock need to be at least 14 weeks then we can help regards alan

rory147

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2011, 12:12 »
Thanks for your prompt reply.  I will continue to try and find them a home, but if  I am not successful can I count on you when they are 14 weeks old to rehome them?  Thanks Ashley

beegal

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2011, 12:47 »
Thanks for your prompt reply.  I will continue to try and find them a home, but if  I am not successful can I count on you when they are 14 weeks old to rehome them?  Thanks Ashley

no probs

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 36 queries.