Lion poo

• 19 Replies

Riala

Re: Lion poo
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2009, 12:52 »
I too have a toddler, and these cats from next door are... messing... on my small tiny 2x3 patch of grass, my paving stones, my doorstep, anywhere and everywhere in my tiny yard.

My back 'area' is only the width of the house and about 10ft long if that, so we do not have much space, every morning there are 4-8 pieces of cat poo.

Council won't help, police won't help, landlord/estate agent won't help.  I realise cats are classes as wild animals by some authorities, and domestic pets by others, but it is most fustrating when no one will help... even the neighbour seems powerless beyond keeping them indoors.

Let us know how you get on Dannyboy.

Sharon

• Experienced Member
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2009, 16:08 »
Lion poo is sold as a fertilizer not a cat scarer.  Some stupid ruling, don't ask me what or why though  :wacko:
All I know is it doesn't work.
The amount of cats I get "using" my garden is unbelievable.
I'm thinking of trying the sonic thing, although a big black labrador chasing them out of the garden didn't work, so I'm not hopeful

ssray

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2009, 16:50 »
I contacted west mids safari about lion poo and they cant supply it cos of health and safety-boo or should that be poo!!
ray

dade

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2009, 18:05 »
lion poo is sold under the trade name of silent roar and is sold in some garden centres including ours, it has had a very good write up in gardening which.

peanut

• Experienced Member
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2009, 23:10 »
Be warned - it stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found that a dose of heavy rain or frost cancelled out the smell and Moggy came back to finish his business.

I am tending towards getting an actual Lion to save re-applying.
Plot 11L Woodhall allotments, Chelmsford, Essex. 

It's against the law in Australia to fornicate with a kangaroo.................unless you are drunk!!!  Otherwise, it'd be disgusting :@

Page created in 0.391 seconds with 35 queries.