Worming Ducks

• 2 Replies
Worming Ducks
« on: January 20, 2018, 08:11 »
Hi, I am new to this site and need some advice! I am about to worm my 3 Hens and 3 Indian Runner Ducks with Marriages Layers Pellets with Flubenvet included. I am aware that the Hens should not free range during the 7 days they are being wormed, does this also apply to the Ducks??? Also, should I stop all treats during the 7 days worming treatment for both Hens and Ducks? Probably sounds silly questions, as I assume it will be the same for the Ducks as the Hens, just wanted to make sure especially since it seems a bit unfair to restrict the Ducks to a pen for 7 days??

Thank you

LILLILEAF

Re: Worming Ducks
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 08:54 »
I use the same wormer,and marriages feed so what i would do is go on to the Marriages web site it will give you the info you need concerning your ducks
I only have chickens they only have the wormer feed for the 7 days and nothing else,if i still think they still have a worm problem then they are wormed again a month after the first dose,this way has worked for my birds.

Re: Worming Ducks
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 12:54 »
Thank you for the advice LILLILEAF, I'll contact the firm I get the wormer from  :)

xx
worming ducks

Started by loobs61 on The Hen House

1 Replies
Last post August 01, 2011, 15:14
by joyfull
xx
Ducks and lights and ducks and holly

Started by RichardA on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post January 13, 2009, 17:48
by poultrygeist
xx
Worming

Started by thechicken on The Hen House

5 Replies
Last post June 27, 2012, 07:55
by thechicken
xx
worming

Started by jackieand glenn on The Hen House

16 Replies
Last post February 24, 2011, 22:41
by Aunt Sally

Page created in 0.219 seconds with 38 queries.