Fifitrix

• Experienced Member
Pauline's Pics
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 23:03 »

She's amazing.  You can't give up on a chook like that!   :D

compostqueen

Pauline's Pics
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2008, 08:26 »
well done TMG!  She looks quite perky under the circs.  I hope to goodness she comes through her horrible ordeal

Kate and her Ducks

Pauline's Pics
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2008, 09:49 »
Wow. That's a funky looking chicken :lol:
So glad to see she is looking so much better.
Be like a duck. Calm on the surface but always paddling like the dickens underneath.

too many girls

Pauline's Pics
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2008, 19:08 »
Pauline is still doing fine (fingers crossed she keeps it up) because the big brother hen house was  too small to keep them in indefinatley (untill we get the fox, as yet he's still unshot, they don't say as cunning as a fox for nothing)  we moved them and the 5 remaining cow shed girls into a stable, allthough it's big, being under house arrest is making them grumpy and we've had to remove Precious and lois because they were being bullied, lonely still has a stable of her own as she was almost pecked to death when we got her ( will post a pic if anyones interested to see a bald chicken) and so does Ellwood the remaining cockerel ( the fox got Jake). we bring our horses in every day to check for bites, kicks, stings, stones in hooves ect and i'm running out of stables, we put lonely in with Pauline temporarily and they seem to be getting on fine, they have cat baskets next to each other, and when the horses went back out we left the stable door open so they could wander if they wanted too, ( lonely did but Pauline went back to bed). she's still walking painfully , but seems ok in herself, hopefully she will make a full recovery .

peggyprice

Pauline's Pics
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2008, 08:28 »
Hi TMG, so sorry I missed your email with the pics!  But really glad to hear the news about Pauline.  And maybe now Lonely won't have to be lonely any more   :D  :D
Nobody said this was going to be easy ... but some days are better than others!

too many girls

Pauline's Pics
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2008, 10:55 »
Hi Peggy, was wondering where you were, got the pics on myself, (dead chuffed) only still have to figure out how to resize them...............

xx
A Prayer for Pauline.

Started by too many girls on The Hen House

42 Replies
Last post June 22, 2008, 10:16
by Kate and her Ducks
xx
Pauline's losing her feathers.

Started by too many girls on The Hen House

5 Replies
Last post June 29, 2008, 22:27
by Foxy
xx
new hen pics

Started by chelseablue on The Hen House

1 Replies
Last post January 16, 2008, 18:35
by Jellyhead
xx
think i may have some pics

Started by buzzybee on The Hen House

10 Replies
Last post March 29, 2008, 07:28
by Viv

Page created in 0.237 seconds with 38 queries.