Britain in Bloom

• 2 Replies

jezza

Britain in Bloom
« on: May 02, 2018, 20:01 »
 hello does anyone know if the rules for Britain in Bloom has been changed ,when my boss was a RHS judge for Britain in bloom the participants were told a date that the visit was to take place but no one from the village town  etc  .was allowed near the judges this was classed as influencing the judges  last week one judge mentioned weed killer for an area, that was not allowed you had to hand weed   jezza

sunshineband

• Global Moderator
  • Tallest Sunflower prizewinner 2014
    • A Little Bit of Sunshine
Re: Britain in Bloom
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 17:42 »
They update their criteria on a regular basis, so I daresay this is one area where it has happened. I watched that programme too  :D
Wisdom is knowing what to ignore - be comfortable in your own skin.
My Blog
My Diary
My Diary Comments

rowlandwells

Re: Britain in Bloom
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 20:06 »
well what a breath of fresh air to actually see something done in Britain much better than looking at something miles and miles away looking up at the sky a real half hour of lovely flowers in bloom by people who give there free time to make there community a better place at the same time giving others like myself the plesure of looking at all there hard work pitty its only half an hour

what a shame some the  other garden program can't get the message and i never even fell asleep like i sometimes do on a friday night what should be an hour of plesure insted of getting bored

may be the rules get a little bent i don't know don't care iits my cup of tea  i know from experiance when we open our garden for the NGS its very time consuming getting things ready and then we have to pray for a nice sunny day so i take my hat of the those who partisipate in britain in bloom you my kind of people very nice and good luck for gold next time

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 38 queries.