Euro's

• 8 Replies

mrs bouquet

Euro's
« on: October 22, 2018, 10:45 »
I have still got some from my holiday.  Is it better to keep them for next years holiday, or cash them in now.?
Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
Re: Euro's
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 11:18 »
I'd keep them for next year, if you are sure you'll use them  ;)

JayG

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 11:38 »
Me too - with commission to pay (and/or poor exchange rate) each time you change from one currency to another it's probably not worth trying to play the exchange rate game in the hope of making a profit, especially if the amount of euros you have is quite small.
Sow your seeds, plant your plants. What's the difference? A couple of weeks or more when answering possible queries!

One of the best things about being an orang-utan is the fact that you don't lose your good looks as you get older

Fairy Plotmother

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 13:15 »
I would keep them too.

mrs bouquet

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 22:57 »
Thanks everybody.  I'll keep them, because I have just booked another short cruise for next August. :)  Mrs Bouquet

Fairy Plotmother

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 07:35 »
Thanks everybody.  I'll keep them, because I have just booked another short cruise for next August. :)  Mrs Bouquet
sounds like you caught the cruising bug! Where to this time?

mrs bouquet

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 22:22 »
Just 5 days next August on P and O ship 'Aurora'  (adult only).  It is to visit Bruges and St Peter Port.  I have not been to either of these places and they are on my wish-list.
The woman when I first rang, didn't offer me a very nice cabin location.  When I 'phoned back later,  got a lovely man, with whom I flirted outrageously of course, and have been up graded 3 decks to a superior deluxe double cabin for the same price as a single, and would Madam like a kingsize bed or two singles  :lol: :lol:
The following year 2020, I havebooked a new P&O cruise, all around the Med and the Greek Islands and Athens.
  A new route for them and me.   The devil made me do it.   :D  Mrs Bouquet

Fairy Plotmother

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2018, 08:20 »
Oooo Mrs B how exciting. We are cruising the Greek islands next year. First real cruise for us. This also is a new holiday package being trialled. It starts with overnight on the Orient Express toVenice, 6 nights at Lake Garda then back to Veniceto start the cruise which ends in Athens. It wasn’t the devil that made me do it, it was my sister who must have the devil in her! I’m getting excited about it already.

mrs bouquet

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2018, 17:52 »
Oh excellent, it is exciting isn't it.  My mental suitcase is packed, and my library books are now about - Guess where.  :D  Mrs Bouquet

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 49 queries.