Turbofruiter

• 3 Replies

londongardener

• Experienced Member
Turbofruiter
« on: February 16, 2018, 13:20 »
Does anyone know what this contains?  I have it but the information has got rubbed off.  When I looked online I could only find this
Turbo Fruiter Fertiliser | Proctors NPK
Which is not that clear.  Would it be good for gooseberries and mulberries?

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
Re: Turbofruiter
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 14:02 »
That site shows the label
5-5-10 + T/E +Mg+Fe, especially formulated granulated fertiliser to pack more bulk into your tree fruits, bush berries etc. Application rate: 140g sq. m – dug in. 70g sq. m – top dressing
This shows the ratio of Nitrogen- Phosphorous- Potassium the main fertiliser ingredients plus Trace elements  (things required by plants in very small quantities) plus some Magnesium and some Iron.

As the label says it is good for all fruit :)

londongardener

• Experienced Member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 14:06 »
That site shows the label
5-5-10 + T/E +Mg+Fe, especially formulated granulated fertiliser to pack more bulk into your tree fruits, bush berries etc. Application rate: 140g sq. m – dug in. 70g sq. m – top dressing
This shows the ratio of Nitrogen- Phosphorous- Potassium the main fertiliser ingredients plus Trace elements  (things required by plants in very small quantities) plus some Magnesium and some Iron.

As the label says it is good for all fruit :)

Oops that is embarrasing, can I just check that means 5% Nitrogen 5% Phosphorus 10% Potassium or is the ratio just ratio and nothing to do with percentages?  What is TE?

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 14:23 »
I've always just taken it as a ration.
Trace elements  (things required by plants in very small quantities)
Things like Sulphur, Iron, Zinc, Maganese, Boron, Copper and Molybdenum.

They will have included the ones required for fruit - but don't have to say which ones they have added.

Page created in 0.285 seconds with 41 queries.