Be honest..

• 3 Replies

Aidy

• Location: Born n bred Lancastrian living in tropical Blackpool
    • Aidy Neal Photography
Be honest..
« on: October 29, 2017, 07:37 »
Who forgot to turn their bodyclocks back an hour???
Tech is great at times, all the clocks sort themselves out, dont need to worry about that but my bodyclock, thats different and can I find the knob/ handle whatever it is called to turn it back that hour, nope!
Wide a wake at 6.30am this morning!!!!
Punk isn't dead...it's underground where it belongs. If it comes to the surface it's no longer punk...it's Green Day!

LILLILEAF

Re: Be honest..
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 07:47 »
Morning Aidy
Like you i was wide awake at 6.00am,i did the clocks the ones that run on battery's anyway.
We need battery clocks as we have many power cuts most of the time,power was off yesterday for 7 hours :mad:,every thing else as you say sorted by them selves :).

JayG

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 08:10 »
I don't do 'wide awake' any morning, but woke up at about 0700 GMT safe in the knowledge that my alarm clock radio will have adjusted itself during the night so I wouldn't have to start the day trying to do some tricky mental arithmetic to work out whether I should get up or not!

Of the devices which have to be manually reset, I've already done the contortions necessary to reset the 2 timers for the aquarium lighting, and am just about to find out whether the fast-forward button on my watch will work using just a biro rather than an arsenal of small tools.  :unsure:

Later I might risk trying to alter the time on my rebuilt wall clock, but having done the rebuild myself I know the pendulum is held on in exactly the right position with blue-tack, so that might not be a 5-minute job!  :lol:
Sow your seeds, plant your plants. What's the difference? A couple of weeks or more when answering possible queries!

One of the best things about being an orang-utan is the fact that you don't lose your good looks as you get older

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 08:26 »
My kitchen clock (cheap and cheery battery one) got swirled back an hour before I went to bed, everything else sorted itself out. That includes me because I just read for an hour before lights out, so woke up on cue this morning  :D

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 40 queries.