Hi

• 5 Replies

mick

Hi
« on: June 07, 2006, 20:17 »
Hi there i have a Merry Tiller Titan GT and i am hoping to strip it and repaint it soon,it appears to be in its original paint and the color looks more orange than red. I was hoping if some body knows the colour, would i be far from it doing in Massey Fergy red? all replies would be much appreciated, regards. Mick

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
Hi
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 21:44 »
Mmmmm, just asked OH who used to use Merry Tillers in his landscaping business years ago, and he said they used to be a maroony red hammerite type paint job as far as he remembers, sorry can't be more help.  Good luck with the restoration.  OH is supposed to be restoring his oward Gem, but its been in pieces all over the place for 2 years!!!!!

mick

well thanks for your trouble,mick
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 21:55 »
Quote from: "grannieannie"
Mmmmm, just asked OH who used to use Merry Tillers in his landscaping business years ago, and he said they used to be a maroony red hammerite type paint job as far as he remembers, sorry can't be more help.  Good luck with the restoration.  OH is supposed to be restoring his oward Gem, but its been in pieces all over the place for 2 years!!!!!

mick

color of paint
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 21:59 »
well thank you for your trouble,i will look into it,regards. Mick

Gwiz

Hi
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 06:16 »
massey red is pretty close, trouble is my paint has faded over time.

mick

colour
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 06:22 »
Hmmmm... a bit of dilema some one else as mentioned that Wolesey did it in a orangey color but they didnt know the year for changing color, Mick

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 38 queries.