Technically not new but ..

• 1 Replies

cotswoldchick

Technically not new but ..
« on: May 22, 2015, 15:10 »
Hello Chooky peeps  :D Greetings from the Cotswold Hills
I had my profile early this year but haven't managed to set myself up properly. Not being particularly IT minded, I found the facebook page and used that (pretty much exclusively). Something went wrong ..I have no idea what but I decided to come back and stick with this one however difficult my little fluffy head finds it.
 (Im stuck with galleries and posting pics and like you are proud of my girlies and want to show them off :-) )

I currently only have 2 chooks, I like to keep just one pair. I have a Columbian black tail (Nutmeg, Meg) and a Rhode-Rock (Ruby Tuesday). Both are laying nicely and are incredibly well behaved for chooks..especially compared to some of the oher little varmints I've had the pleasure to know.

Im no expert .. not by a l o n g mile and I find talking to other chooky people helpful as there is always something to learn. I don't judge how other people decide to keep their birds (as long as their birds are ok) and Im not a smart-bum

Like you, I just love my chooks and want to do everything I can to make their lives comfortable and happy.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 15:11 by cotswoldchick »

danfinn1

• Experienced Member
Re: Technically not new but ..
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 18:14 »
Exactly :), that's what we want, well behaved healthy birds that provide entertainment, weed control, and of course fresh eggs :D. Mine are starting to get naughty now and have to be watched, it seems they want to explore the house now ::)
rip Sandy, rip Beryl, Henrietta

Know what would be nice in your garden, a few hens lol

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 34 queries.