growing peppers in the greenhouse

• 16 Replies

New shoot

• Global Moderator
Re: growing peppers in the greenhouse
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2017, 14:26 »
How are we all getting on?  My Pot Black chilies are all harvested and the Amanda sweet peppers fizzled out as well.  Picked some more Supergreen today, but the chilies are just lighting up the greenhouse  :D

Trepadeira Werner looking like chinese lanterns.  Hot but not blow your head off.  Lipstick sweet peppers still going strong behind them with a load more fruit.

Peach pepper doing its thing and making lots of tiny peppers quite happily on the floor of the greenhouse.

The fist signs of the Alberto's Locoto ripening.  Not tried these yet but they are big fleshy fruits  :)
IMG_2350 (640x480).jpg
IMG_2351 (480x640).jpg
IMG_2352 (480x640).jpg

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
Re: growing peppers in the greenhouse
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2017, 15:09 »
Mila's Bulgarian have been good as usual, first batches have been roasted and frozen- there's another lot coming along which I hope will ripen as long as weather isn't too dire  ::) Have already saved seed for next year!

The snackbite peppers haven't been as good as last year. They aren't as fat and thick-walled as last year's were, the red and yellow ones don't look much different in size to the Black Hungarians.  :wacko:
Very disappointed with them tbh. I'll have to look at other varieties..

Black Hungarian itself has been good, I've been eating them stuffed with cream cheese - now leaving the last few to ripen for seed saving.

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 40 queries.