The little dog Timon we have here until better

• 62 Replies

Trillium

Re: The little dog Timon we have here until better
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2012, 03:04 »
Then stop saying it. Timon is so adorable and you can never have enough friends.

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2012, 10:59 »
You have given Timon a really good start for his new life.  If he stays you may not be able to help other injured animals like him!   :unsure:  Really hard decision but whatever you do it is a job well done.   :D
Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens!
Bagpuss RIP 1992 - June 2012, 1 huge grass carp (RIP "Jaws" July 2001 - December 2011), 4 golden orfe, 1 goldfish and 1 fantail fish (also huge)! plus 4 Italian quail, 1 Japanese quail, 1 Rosetta quail.

Oliveview

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2012, 14:24 »
Jim said this morning that it will be very hard on Timón if we send him back-  so you never know, we might be a 4 dog family yet!  We must have a screw loose somewhere!

Pamela

PS  I got up for the loo at 5am this morning to find Timón watching tv- a lady playing the violin, or was it a cello?  He must have stood on the remote and turned the tv on  :lol:  He then decided to come into our bedroom and jump up onto the bed for a sleep- so he was sent out and the door firmly shut  :lol: :lol:

Thrift

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2012, 18:47 »
He's definitely made himself very much at home  :lol: :lol:

Oliveview

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2012, 01:39 »
It says on the refuge facebook page that Timón has a new home........ where???????????????????? :ohmy:

Pamela

mobilekat

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2012, 06:42 »
Um, has Timon been busy on the web??

he does rather look at home!
Very often quite lost- would be more lost if I could work out where I was!- But always find my way home.....

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2012, 06:53 »
perhaps they are assuming you will be his new owners - or like mobilekat has just said - Timon has let them know he likes living with you  :D
Staffies are softer than you think.

Oliveview

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2012, 07:18 »
I put a large plastic box that has my sewing stuff in on the chair last night- so Timón could not sit in the chaor, his cover was on the sofa-    so instead he climbed up onto the chair and curled up on the cushion behind the box  :lol:  Then knocked the box down as he got off  :lol:

Pamela

arugula

• Winner - prettiest sunflower 2011
  • hic svnt leones
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2012, 08:16 »
You put the box on whose chair? :D ;)
"They say a snow year's a good year" -- Rutherford.

Thrift

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2012, 13:31 »
I think we need to get things sorted out here Pamela  ::)

This is now Timon's chair !! He has moved in, taken over, and after all, every chap needs his chair!  :lol: :lol:

Trillium

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2012, 13:38 »
Ditto on that, Thrift. Can't figure what Pam was thinking by putting junk on HIS chair  :D

plum crumble

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2012, 14:09 »
 :nowink: :nowink: no way to treat a resident  ::)
small, Welsh and almost certainly bonkers, but can be tamed with Talisker, if required

Oliveview

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2012, 10:30 »
Timón is a very naughty doggy- he jumped through a gap in the gate (where we put our hands to undo the bolt) so he came with us for breakfast at the bar with Juan!  So now we have to put some wire across the gap.
It looks like Timón will be staying longer, they have the Parvovirus- is that the correct name? (they think) a pair of pups came in the other day, and one started to be ill and died overnight Saturday. It had been given medication. The pups were separate from the others thank goodness, but it could still spread between the other dogs.
We are at the vet tomorrow with Timón, his wound is looking so much better, I will ask the vet to give him his jabs, then it can be added to the bill and I can pay with the keyring money!  I have 51€ so far, and more to come hopefully.

Pamela

spottymint

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2012, 11:17 »
It's conspiring against you, you know Timon will be getting his feet more under the table ,day by day.

Oliveview

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2012, 14:06 »
The vet said the wound does not need stitching, it is gradually closing.  He had a parvovirus jab- he needs to go back in 14-15 days, so he will be here another 2 weeks at least.  We had a coffee and some toast after the vets, I stayed outside with Timón while Jim ordered,  Timón got really upset waiting for Jim, he made a lot of noise  :lol:

I have paid off another 30€ from the vets bill, hopefully the keyrings will pay it all and towards the vets bills at the other vets. 

I won´t export them to the UK,  I just posted off a light padded envelope, A4 size, well a little bigger, not much, it weighed nothing really and cost me 6.10€  for a few sheets of paper and 1 teddy keyring sized!

Robbery!!!

Pamela

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 35 queries.