To wee or not to wee.

• 25 Replies

Zak the Rabbit

• My (occasional) blog -
To wee or not to wee.
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2006, 09:43 »
oh no, i know some people do! probably the same people who wear tinfoil in their hat to stop the government reading their mind from the TV towers...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
the rabbit of caerbannogg

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
To wee or not to wee.
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2006, 09:48 »
I actually met people who thought cable TV companies spied on them in their living rooms - Big Brother (I don't mean the show) - through the TV

I'm convinced allotments are good for mental health as well as physical - certainly reduces my stress levels.
Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

Annie

To wee or not to wee.
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2006, 13:00 »
We put wee on our heaps and I have to admit that when small person used a potty and the heaps got it regularly they did well but despite a nice hot summer they are languishing again.However the lawn is did not seem to mind similar offerings from the same source.I must make a more private spot by the heaps for a bucket!

muntjac

To wee or not to wee.
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2006, 13:06 »
remember nappies soaking in an enamel bucket and the resulting mess poured over veggies or toms many years ago :roll:
still alive /............

Annie

To wee or not to wee.
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2006, 13:08 »
We had a plastic bucket,how times have changed!

tully

• Experienced Member
to wee or not to wee
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2006, 07:58 »
My sister and I heard of this so we have a crafty bucket if were desparate and we dilut to feed tomatoes and strawberries.

We obviously dont make and issue of it...but anyone who has tasted our tomatoes or strawberries have raved about the flavour.

Yes it is sterile and doesnt do any harm.. and we do put muck and urine from animals on all the stuff...whats the difference.
YOUR NEVER ALONE WITH A CABBAGE

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
Re: to wee or not to wee
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2006, 09:18 »
Quote from: "tully"

Yes it is sterile and doesnt do any harm.. and we do put muck and urine from animals on all the stuff...whats the difference.

With pee there isn't but with poo there is - dog and cat droppings can contain worms and diseases we can catch so need to be treated accordingly - especially by children and pregnant women. Same goes for people poo but horse, cow and sheep are OK (except I think tetanus is higher in horse muck)
Seems a fairly obvious relationship there - herbivores make safer dung as a rule.

cornykev

To wee or not to wee.
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2006, 17:21 »
:lol: Well that was well debated but John I will put it on my compost but drinking it Ill give it a miss and I dont like the idea of pouring straight on to strawberrys next someone will say they wee in the shower happy weeing. :roll:
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU

muntjac

To wee or not to wee.
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 20:03 »
a survey by students of leeds poly i think it was  asked a similar question and it was  found that 4 out of 10 people pee in the bath while bathing and 3 out of 10 whilst swimming in public pools. ayone for a dip down the local baths ?

cornykev

To wee or not to wee.
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2006, 20:35 »
:D  Does the name weeeding originate from urinate :shock:

Jeanieblue

• Experienced Member
re wee and compost
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2006, 14:57 »
Have just returned from holiday and have read this blog from start to finish - must be the nurse in me that finds the topic so fascinating!  My main thought is that my pal and I  need to to put a mini compost heap down the bottom of the lottie, near the bushes, made from big pallets - I'm the one most likely to get caught short!!!!   Jean
Still glowing, still growing, still going strong!

Page created in 0.297 seconds with 32 queries.