Turkey was off pt 2 added

• 35 Replies

robinahood

• Experienced Member
Re: Turkey was off pt 2 added
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2018, 05:59 »
Is that what counts as customer service these days, and you are a long standing and loyal one by the sounds of it. I would not give them another penny.

LILLILEAF

• Experienced Member
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2018, 09:31 »
If we had another choice we would not go back ever,but they are a big meat outlet open to the public,there prices are good as i can get 12 very large fresh chicken fillets for 12.99,the ones from the super markets seem very watery, they also have large pork chops we like with the skin on and bone in so you can have a chop with crackling,where as the super markets take the fat off and the bone out,they do ribs in packs for a reasonable price so we can put our own marinade on.
The butcher in the town has gone so we are stuck.
I know there are other butchers but there prices are a bit rich for my pocket.

sunshineband

• Global Moderator
  • Tallest Sunflower prizewinner 2014
    • A Little Bit of Sunshine
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2018, 09:51 »
It sounds as though you have the best outcome likely Lillileaf, and your persistence has paid off a little bit. If there has never been a problem with their meat before, hopefully the turkey incident was a one - off, but if there ever is again, I know you will be presenting the offending meat back to them pronto. I hope you never have to though
Wisdom is knowing what to ignore - be comfortable in your own skin

Link to my blog: www.alittlebitofsunshine.co.uk

Link to my diary:   http://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=111682.0:
Link to comments:  http://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=118122.new#new

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2018, 10:04 »
These people might be of interest as they are primarily conservation and food is a byproduct. Quality is fantastic and the prices are surprisingly good
Online Shop - Rosewood Farm, York
Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • lowcostliving
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2018, 10:24 »
Johnny 6 over in Bangor do free home delivery all of Anglesey and their prices easily match Llech. We've used them since moving to North Wales so may be worth swapping to? The staff are lovely if ever a problem. You can order online through their website or phone and order in, they also have a facebook page with daily offers on which are worth checking out. Johnny 6 butchers Bangor North Wales

I also second Rosewood Farm. Robert is a lovely chap and he really cares about the conservation side. At the moment he's got an offer on for 20% extra meat on the diced and minced boxes he sells.

LILLILEAF

• Experienced Member
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2018, 08:49 »
Thank you for the sites on the butchers,i have had a look at the 2 sites very interesting.
I have decided we shall use our vouchers from the butcher i use at the moment,then i shall never ever use them again,i work very hard to earn my wage,so i want to spend it on good quality meat and not some thing i have to chuck in the bin.
I know i stood my ground on the bad turkey issue,but it should never have come to that.
Thanks to everyone for there advice on this problem.Lillileaf

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 35 queries.