veg spiralisers

• 24 Replies

Kate and her Ducks

Re: veg spiralisers
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2016, 22:04 »
Not a clue! But tonight I was presented with veg curry with a very very long spiralised tomato on it!!!
Be like a duck. Calm on the surface but always paddling like the dickens underneath.

chrissie B

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2016, 22:36 »
Just hadva look on lidl and that looks ok that one wouldnt matter if your left or right handed , theres some attachments on the other page must go with it seperate price .
chrissie b
Woman cannot live by bread alone , she must have cake , biscuits cheese and the occasional glass of wine .🍷

Growster...

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2016, 06:58 »
Has this one figured here?

We watched a demonstration lots of years ago, and bought a plastic one, but gave up after a few mishaps...

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/aas/item/10024036/

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2016, 19:53 »
I think that one comes with a Krypton factor complicated index marking!!  :ohmy:
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

ManicMum

• Experienced Member
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2017, 11:24 »
I've been looking at these but I know I'm a sucker for gadgets which get used a couple of times then get shoved to the back of the cupboard until I can admit I'm not actually going to use it again - I am afraid this is probably one of those so I have refrained so far from buying.....
ManicMum

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2017, 11:33 »
Me too - I actually bought some already spiralised courgettes and butternut squash to try them instead of ordinary spaghetti, but wasn't impressed.  ::)

chrissie B

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2017, 19:05 »
Ive just seen an apple peeler for £10 its not massive but will take the ache out of peeling all those apples .
i too have a julienne  peeler never got round to getting the spiraliźer .
chrissie b

compostqueen

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2017, 19:42 »
I've not got a spiraliser either. Sigh

I am holding out buying one as I'm trying to win one at the WW raffle.  This week I won a storage jar!  :D  Dang!

RJR_38

• www.foodinmytum.com
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2017, 14:46 »
I got this in December (finally succumbed) and I have to say it is great - spiralises a courgette in 30 seconds. It also packs away easily and neatly and needs minimal washing up -  would 100% recommend it

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Spiralizers-Manual-Graters-Slicers/Spiralizer-Professional-Newest-Superior-Design-Round-Pasta/B00ZNR7I0K/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1486305894&sr=1-1&keywords=mueller+spiralizer

chrissie B

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2017, 09:55 »
Just got a cheap one lidl its 3 small ones thick and thin julienne and a spiral one they are just like pencil sharpeners .
chrissie b

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 36 queries.