Oh Noooooo...

• 34 Replies

tosca100

• New start, new life in BG
Re: Oh Noooooo...
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2014, 18:14 »
Progress report. The skinny little kitten is growing into a plump bundle of energy. He has done a poo every morning and today he has had two perfectly formed ones. So we seem to be doing things right

He now goes to his litter tray and feed cage whenever he needs to...he can go outside but he tends to stay where we are222222222222s.....that was him! He hasn't mastered the keyboard yet. But he has learned to jump today, off the sofa. He has learned to run. He is starting to lap.

Today he found the chickens, which are just by the back door with the gate netted against Splash. I heard top hen Cagney making soft noises just outside and there was Splash on the other side of the gate stalking her! Oo-er, he wouldn't like it if he got too close!

So all in all he is progressing as you would expect a four week old kitten to. Growing like crazy, as are his teeth and his claws have hardened. :ohmy: Poor Bella is so long suffering, putting up with him hanging off various parts of her. Bonnie stays out of the way, not frantically, just gently. We have to do a car boot sale tomorrow and he will have to come along as he is still on milk. We have to go as people have ordered jam and cards. luckily the weather has cooled a little and we should be leaving about twelve so he'll be fine in the dog crate.

Sorry, no pics as photobucket has changed yet again and I don't know my way around yet.

snowdrops

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2014, 19:05 »
Thanks for the update on little Splash. I could visualise him doing all you say. :D I bet he'll be a big hit at the carboot.
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

devonbarmygardener

• I live, therefore I garden!
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2014, 21:38 »
Brilliant news about Splash - he's either going to be a little chicken terrorist, or he'll grow up and ignore them as part of the 'furniture' I reckon ;) :)

evie2

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2014, 17:41 »
He is gorgeous  8)
May this day be blessed with gifts, understanding and friends.  Merlin 2001-2012 Pandora 2001-2013 xxx

barley

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2014, 22:09 »
 :D

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 36 queries.