am i secure

• 3 Replies

mrsbean

am i secure
« on: August 16, 2018, 21:38 »
Hi everyone, hope you are all well and had a good growing season. I have not been able to access this site for many months, i am on now, but i keep getting told THIS IS NOT A SECURE SITE. Any reason why would be helpfull. When i log out i hope i can access again. Apologies if i dont reply in advance.xx

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
Re: am i secure
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 22:25 »
Someone else asked the other day and reason was explained here..

Site not secure in Chatting on the Plot - Page 1 of 1

mrsbean

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 22:56 »
Thank you, read other replies to similar question. Still getting job to log in had to change password and still have to do it each time i use site.xx

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 23:49 »
Thank you, read other replies to similar question. Still getting job to log in had to change password and still have to do it each time i use site.xx
I think the reason you're being challenged is that you are accessing from different IP addresses - it says "Hang on, she's not on the same network as last time.. is it really the same person. Best double check"
Perhaps you use a tablet on a train and then go home and use it again. Your IP (network) has changed.
Best way round it should be to make a note of your password and user name so you can log in without difficulty.  For example, FlowerCauli is easy to remember but not to crack. That's not the same as flowercauli btw - remember the forums are case sensitive.
Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

xx
Site not secure

Started by Dantheman on Chatting on the Plot

6 Replies
Last post August 19, 2018, 13:24
by John

Page created in 0.23 seconds with 39 queries.