Morning all :)

• 222 Replies

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
Re: Morning all :)
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2018, 08:13 »
Mornings! A grey sky this morning so not as cheerful.
Retail therapy with my daughter either this morning or afternoon (still TBD) I'm hoping to fit in a plot visit as I must put up more pea netting.

Have a nice day whatever you're up to  :)

snowdrops

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2018, 08:35 »
I’m  off on a WI walk & lunch this morning,  but I’ve still got lots to do in the garden & Lottie that I’m feeling torn, but a few hours away won’t make much difference will it lol.
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

rowlandwells

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2018, 08:43 »
its the same here Mum Joe dull but its not raining yet hope  to do a bit of gardening on my daughters allotments

still got plenty to do on our own allotments had a good day yesterday cultivated some groud and planted some broad beans but it doesn't speak of good gardening weather over the next few days  :(

hope you have a nice day mum with your retail therapy  :D

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2018, 08:54 »
Forecast is for sunshine and showers, so better get a shift on.
Have to get the netting up before the peas get to big, I've some ironing to do  :dry: and the allotment meeting is at tea-time.

Enjoy your day  :)

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2018, 10:34 »
Working until this afternoon, but then have a lazy time planned for the rest of the day.  I had a long shift yesterday at job no. 2 with seemingly endless stock to put out, so playing with seedlings will be the extent of my activity later on  :lol:

snowdrops

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2018, 11:26 »
We’ll weekly shop✅, time to play in the garden & maybe at the Lottie if the threatened showers don5 stop play. Tomatoes are germinated so I’ll pot those up before the day is our hopefully.

Growster...

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2018, 19:32 »
This is a lovely post place!

On other places they call it something else, but a nudge here and there on a note of happiness is just marvellous!

Nice one Mum, as usual, you've hit the button!

snowdrops

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2018, 08:08 »
Today it is Willow day, or what has become to be known as that in this house, because it’s the day we have our little granddaughter for the day, & this week we get a Brucie bonus, she’s coming again tomorrow afternoon for dinner & a sleepover 😄. So fun & laughter all the way.
Thursday morning I collect her & she & I go to wriggly readers at the village library & then come home for ‘“snacks” & chino’s with Grangra, then it’s play, snuggle, nap, & anything else we can think of to entertain her. Today we’re making pikelet pizzas for lunch & stating the bolognaise off for Friday dinner, when she’ll also help Grangra make the pasta to go with it. If there’s time she & I will sow some seeds that I’ve saved for her to do, sunflowers,nasturtiums & some ladybird poppies.
Enjoy your day all cos I certainly shall(although the 2 yr tantrums have started so I might need wishing some luck too 😊)

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2018, 08:14 »
This is a lovely post place!
On other places they call it something else, but a nudge here and there on a note of happiness is just marvellous! Nice one Mum, as usual, you've hit the button!
Well, Growster, we used to have an early morning thread which slipped off the radar, so I thought I'd restart it - but my inner clock doesn't do 'early'  oh no! :lol:

It is bright and sunny, if a little cooler, so a gentle plot visit is planned for this morning as I have physio again this afternoon. Oh joy  ::)

Good luck snowdrops and enjoy your time together, blink and they're all grown up ;)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 08:18 by mumofstig »

madcat

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2018, 09:32 »
It is a lovely drying day, so the washing line is flapping away ....
All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about (Charles Kingsley)

JayG

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2018, 09:45 »
Had a card from the Royal Mail through my letter box about a week ago advising that they were unable to deliver a parcel because the sender had not paid the full postage for it, which is a 'first' for me, and really rather intriguing given that I'm not actually expecting a parcel!  :unsure:  ::)

Think a trip to the local parcel depot will need to be scheduled amongst the usual chores this morning - it might be a wad of cash from one of those nice people in Nigeria I've been reading about!  ;)
Sow your seeds, plant your plants. What's the difference? A couple of weeks or more when answering possible queries!

One of the best things about being an orang-utan is the fact that you don't lose your good looks as you get older

Growster...

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2018, 14:50 »
Mum, what's Dobbie's GC on Junc 9 like?

A chum here says it's well worth a visit, but it's a bit of a trek for just a packet of seeds and a lookaround...

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2018, 22:32 »
I find all the big GCs much of a muchness, even the cream cakes there have gone downhill lately  ::)
I certainly wouldn't think it's worth making a special journey just for Dobbies (It's only Tescos but with plants instead of food  ::) )

Growster...

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2018, 06:37 »
I find all the big GCs much of a muchness, even the cream cakes there have gone downhill lately  ::)
I certainly wouldn't think it's worth making a special journey just for Dobbies (It's only Tescos but with plants instead of food  ::) )

Thanks Mum, I think we'll stick with High Banks here..;0)

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2018, 09:47 »
A cold, damp, grey, miserable day, so the only gardening will be inside the greenhouse.
Also some chores to do inside so I'm tidy(ish) for the weekend  :nowink:

Have a nice day whatever you do!

xx
This morning I woke up...

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

12 Replies
Last post November 25, 2020, 12:18
by mrs bouquet
xx
Early Morning Club

Started by Ma Lowe on Chatting on the Plot

2706 Replies
Last post July 03, 2019, 20:35
by Paul Plots
xx
Macmillan Coffee Morning

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

2 Replies
Last post September 25, 2019, 17:02
by Pescador
xx
Mobile having a funny turn this morning..

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

6 Replies
Last post February 08, 2023, 12:10
by mumofstig

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 56 queries.