Bugsy

• 22 Replies

AmandaH

• Experienced Member
Re: Bugsy
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 13:10 »
What a lovely story TMG.  And obviously all that rabbit-shooting has had a beneficial effect on Sam since I can't see any lads I know (especially the ones who skateboard up and down my road in the middle of the night) being that kind or thoughtful. 

He sounds a great lad - you must be proud.

Perhaps you'd better getting him jogging around the farm (this is so exciting - I've never talked to anyone who lives on a proper farm before - honestly).  I know what old ladies can be like (I am turning into one) - she'll fill him so full of cake he won't be able to cycle home!

I see Vember said your "children".  How many do you have? 

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 13:38 »
yes it is amazing how your children have turned out considering how nutty you are  :lol:
Well done Sam  :D
Staffies are softer than you think.

too many girls

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2009, 16:44 »
i was blessed with 4 children, unfortunately i only have 3 now, James is 18 and at college, he lives with his girlfriend in Liverpool, my kid's are ok only because i'm nutty.
Sam only wears his halo on tuesday's and thursday's the rest of the week he's a regular kid, he can be rude when the moment takes him (he called my dad an old fart last week) and probably the only reason he isn't skateboarding on pavements is because there aren't any round here  ::) he has his good points too, he's horrible to Pip on a regular basis at home but defends her to the last at school :) and he did buy her a puppy for her birthday, while i was typing this post he came striding into my bedroom in his boxers  "mum, is this normal?" i looked down at his legs and said "what?" he then pointed to his thighs "them" "Sam they're muscles, probably from you cycling up that hill from school" "oh so they're not tumours then" no Sam they are deffo muscles" "oh i thought they were tumours"
Sam, go cover up your tumours will you before they catch cold.............................. :lol:

Foxy

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2009, 17:11 »
i was blessed with 4 children, unfortunately i only have 3 now, James is 18 and at college, he lives with his girlfriend in Liverpool, my kid's are ok only because i'm nutty.
Sam only wears his halo on tuesday's and thursday's the rest of the week he's a regular kid, he can be rude when the moment takes him (he called my dad an old fart last week) and probably the only reason he isn't skateboarding on pavements is because there aren't any round here  ::) he has his good points too, he's horrible to Pip on a regular basis at home but defends her to the last at school :) and he did buy her a puppy for her birthday, while i was typing this post he came striding into my bedroom in his boxers  "mum, is this normal?" i looked down at his legs and said "what?" he then pointed to his thighs "them" "Sam they're muscles, probably from you cycling up that hill from school" "oh so they're not tumours then" no Sam they are deffo muscles" "oh i thought they were tumours"
Sam, go cover up your tumours will you before they catch cold.............................. :lol:

Oh dear..that made me laugh.. TMG are you sure he was pointing to his muscles? :unsure: :lol:

chickenlady

• Happychooks Blog
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2009, 17:20 »
Lovely story!  :D i also wondered where the tumours story was going!?  :lol:
bless him! Thomas my nearly 11 yr old had his hygeine and puberty talk at school just before half term! now he thinks he knows it all! tried telling his little sister about it too  :ohmy:

Debbie
thinks her guardian angel`s gone on strike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too many girls

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2009, 17:28 »
when Pip was 11 she had her talk on puberty at school, she had homework ::) when i looked at the weird diagrams and words i'd never heard of, she explained "this is what happens when you get pregnant" i told her "not to me it didn't"  :lol:

janet12000

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2009, 18:53 »
Lovely story!  :D i also wondered where the tumours story was going!?  :lol:
bless him! Thomas my nearly 11 yr old had his hygeine and puberty talk at school just before half term! now he thinks he knows it all! tried telling his little sister about it too  :ohmy:

Debbie

Jacob had his lessons about the world of growing up before half term Debbie as well.  :lol:
It certainly is a lot more detailed than what we were told at that age!

AmandaH

• Experienced Member
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2009, 17:17 »
TMG, you have to be nutty to have four children.  I can't cope with one sometimes!

I have two step-children and I remember my (now) Hubby saying to me before we had Annie that I had no idea how much hard work children were and I waved him away "Yeah, yeah, whatever...".  But I think the relentlessness of parenting is something that parents don't really tell non-parents about.  Or no-one would have any more children!

Don't get me wrong, I love Annie but nothing on God's green earth (or anyone else's green earth, for that matter) would make me have another one.  I WANT MY LIFE BACK!

Sam sounds very entertaining though  :D

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 38 queries.