i have to rehome my white cat... :(

• 10 Replies

newatthis

• Experienced Member
i have to rehome my white cat... :(
« on: November 13, 2009, 18:12 »
it has come to a head at home, im having to find a very good home for my 2 .5 yr old white girl, as she is chasing the other cats around the house, wakes me up at odd hours of the night by jumping on my bed from the top of cupboards/wardrobes anything she climbs and is also sitting on window slies looking out at the garden which she's not aload to go out in to due to the main rd and mostly my neighbours as they dont like cats( i have 4), on both sides,
 The 4 i have are 1 very old cat(10) my sons cat who is going with him when he moves out and my daughters mainecoons who also will be going when she moves( along time off, she's only 9, daughter that is, lol), i just wish i lived near my allotment as i would feel it safe for them all to go and have fun but i dont, i dont feel it is fair on her to have to keep her in all the time..(the other 3 dont want to go out, to lazy to go out)

sorry rant now over..
zoe pattinson :)

Foxy

Re: i have to rehome my white cat... :(
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 18:25 »
Thats a shame :( How about a piccy?

karlooben

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 19:27 »
thats such a shame you have to give her away but i hope she goes to a very very good home , i feel the reason shes being like this is that she cant do anything that comes natural to her so shes taking all the stress out on anything she can but u may well already know this .

my cat that ended up living in my greenhouse for over a year because of jack the dog managed to go to a loving home just behind my house so i get to see her pretty much each day i know shes happy and i aslo know how u feel .
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

newatthis

• Experienced Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 19:40 »
i will and try and get a photo of rosie(the girl im rehoming), tonight i just hope she behaves when i take it...  :)

Alby

• Experienced Member
    • Up the Bridal Path
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 20:15 »
Oh Dear, my OH looked over my shoulder and said " Ill have it "  thinks I yeah Harry would love that..... lunch  :ohmy:  still says to meself I hate cats................ :wub:
wish I was a cat

newatthis

• Experienced Member
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 20:26 »
this is the back veiw of her looking out the window, thinking which birdie can i get first... lol
rosie.jpg

Parsnip

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 10:46 »
All my cats do exactly what you describe (jump on the bed)etc. There is often a game being played in the middle of the night, why they think I want to join in I don't know.. :lol:

Is it the fact that she wants to go out that you feel the need to rehome her? Has she been neutered?

I can't take any more at the moment. otherwise I have her like  shot :(

newatthis

• Experienced Member
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 15:30 »
hi parsnip yes she has been done, and i get the feeling from her that she would beifit from being out side to burn of some of energy she has, ( the other cats dont realy play like she does),

sunshineband

• Global Moderator
  • Tallest Sunflower prizewinner 2014
    • A Little Bit of Sunshine
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 10:10 »
Wish I could have her but the two I have are sixteen and grumpy fatcat respectively.

if our are in during the evening they do chase round at nigth but we make sure they spend time outside (unless there's fireworks or really heavy rain  ::) ) and then they sleep through... bit like babies I reckon  :lol: :lol:

Our grumpy white one Effie wakes up to turn round a few times in the night (sleeps on the bed) and Jess sleeps downstairs posing on her cushion
Wisdom is knowing what to ignore - be comfortable in your own skin.
My Blog
My Diary
My Diary Comments

madcat

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2009, 12:59 »
I'd love to have her too and she would love it here :(, but my old white lady is enjoying being Only Cat for the first time, in the calm peace of her autumn years :).
All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about (Charles Kingsley)

Alby

• Experienced Member
    • Up the Bridal Path
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2009, 19:31 »
She looks lovely and Im sure a good home would be easy to find, is she agressive or just ployfull ?

xx
Goldfish turning white

Started by grinling on Pets without Feathers

9 Replies
Last post January 30, 2011, 21:30
by Ma and Pa Snip
xx
2 years old white male rabbit free for to good home

Started by emotion-2003 on Pets without Feathers

2 Replies
Last post March 09, 2011, 20:31
by emotion-2003

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 35 queries.