unwanted poultry rehomed nuneaton warwickshire

• 181 Replies

beegal

• Location: The Midlands - Nuneaton Warwickshire, between Coventry and Leicester
Re: unwanted poultry rehomed nuneaton warwickshire
« Reply #150 on: October 01, 2015, 14:58 »
We are desperately looking for a new home for our young cockerel.  Hes only 3 months old and very good natured.  He is a pure breed silke/pekin bantam cross, fully wormed and very healthy.  We can not keep him because we already have a pet cockerel.  Is this something you would consider? We are happy to transport and made a donation towards upkeep etc.  Many thanks.

have pmd you contact details alan

snowdrops

« Reply #151 on: October 01, 2015, 15:36 »
Beegal, what do you do with all these rescued cockerels please? Do you have hens too?

beegal

• Location: The Midlands - Nuneaton Warwickshire, between Coventry and Leicester
« Reply #152 on: October 06, 2015, 16:32 »
Beegal, what do you do with all these rescued cockerels please? Do you have hens too?

I buy hens and give the cocks away with them when I sell the hens

Foxc57

« Reply #153 on: October 10, 2015, 11:52 »
I have two female Indian Runners.  They have been lovely pets, born in my garden but I do worry that now I only have two, should one die the other one would be very distressed.

Looking for a nice retirement home for them please.

liam345

« Reply #154 on: November 01, 2015, 10:45 »
Hi i have two  9 week old cream legbar cockerals im looking to rehome cn you please help?

jim 1954

« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2015, 15:04 »
we take in unwanted or homeless chickens cockerels ducks geese turkeys pheasants pigeons and quail on our 10 acre farm rehoming some here permanently or finding acceptable homes where possible for others secure overnight housing able to freerange when settled in any number of birds considered if we can help we will

Hi I have two free young black silkie cockerels (who are fine together) and I need a farm for them or similar......please can you help.....thanks, Jim

I am in Milton Keynes but can travel........

beegal

« Reply #156 on: December 15, 2015, 15:58 »
we take in unwanted or homeless chickens cockerels ducks geese turkeys pheasants pigeons and quail on our 10 acre farm rehoming some here permanently or finding acceptable homes where possible for others secure overnight housing able to freerange when settled in any number of birds considered if we can help we will

Hi I have two free young black silkie cockerels (who are fine together) and I need a farm for them or similar......please can you help.....thanks, Jim

I am in Milton Keynes but can travel........

I have tried to pm you contact details but you cant receive messages happy to help  regards alan

Edit to remove mobile number - pm situation now resolved
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 10:10 by New shoot »

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #157 on: December 16, 2015, 10:09 »
I've set jim 1954 up so he can send and receive pms Beegal  :)

jim 1954

« Reply #158 on: December 17, 2015, 09:52 »
Thanks Alan

Please can you ring me as I am hoping to transport them Friday - if that's ok?

Jim 

Edit to remove mobile number - I have pm'd this to Beegal
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 18:09 by New shoot »

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #159 on: December 17, 2015, 18:15 »
I've set jim 1954 up so he can send and receive pms Beegal  :)

As I said, I had added Jim 1954 to the pm system.   I've pm'd the original post with the mobile number to Beegal and copied you in Jim.

Just a general comment to please use the personal message facility to pass contact details to each other in the poultry swap shop.  The forum is read by lots of people and putting your mobile number on here for anyone to see is asking for trouble.  If you don't have enough posts, you can ask to be added to it early.  We will always help if it something like rehoming birds  :)

Kwakali

« Reply #160 on: February 08, 2016, 18:56 »
Hi Beegal.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this!?

My friend has two chickens ( warren and cream legbar ) that she is trying to re-home.

Would you have space for them please?   

Thanks

Ali

beegal

« Reply #161 on: February 09, 2016, 14:51 »
Hi Beegal.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this!?

My friend has two chickens ( warren and cream legbar ) that she is trying to re-home.

Would you have space for them please?   

Thanks

Ali

Ali have pmd you contact details happy to have them regards Alan

Delta_hippo

« Reply #162 on: March 03, 2016, 20:26 »
Hi Beegal, are you still accepting poultry specifically a 6 month old black cochin cockerel?  I'm near the M5 so can bring him up if you would be willing to rehome.  Best wishes, Viv.

beegal

« Reply #163 on: March 31, 2016, 15:50 »
Hi Beegal, are you still accepting poultry specifically a 6 month old black cochin cockerel?  I'm near the M5 so can bring him up if you would be willing to rehome.  Best wishes, Viv.

have pmd you contact details alan

Luci

« Reply #164 on: May 21, 2016, 10:54 »
Hi Beegal, I have two 7 month cockerels i need to rehome (have 3 altogether but can keep 1). Not sure of the breeds, i know they're both part light sussex and ones part rhode island red, but the other is a mystery. Would you be able to take them? I live in Leicestershire so would be able to drop them off on a weekend.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 47 queries.