The price of vanity

• 17 Replies

Goosegirl

Re: The price of vanity
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2018, 11:45 »
Rocket - I also read it as a light-hearted comment and one that I could have made myself if I knew how to post the piccie thingy as well. I think what was meant is that some people feel they almost have to apologise for treating themselves with something nice that will make them feel better. Good for you Mrs B - you know you're worth it!  :)
To fail is a step up on the ladder of wisdom.

mrs bouquet

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2018, 12:35 »
I seldom take offence, but appreciate back-up.   I couldn't send pics, if you begged me, because I still haven't got the hang of doing them  :( :(  This is something that has been on my wish list for about 5 years, so it was a question of do it now (DIN as we say).
I have had cataracts removed and laser eye stuff, but that was ok, except then I could see the wrinkles better  :lol: :lol:  Staying in again today, as I still look abit like a car accident, and have been told to keep out of the sun.    Tomorrow morning I am going to the pictures, but that's ok - its in the dark !!  thanks to you all for your good wishes, Mrs Bouquet
Dux Femina Facti

sunshineband

• Global Moderator
  • Tallest Sunflower prizewinner 2014
    • A Little Bit of Sunshine
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2018, 16:11 »
Glad things are improving Mrs B. Pics are straightforward now (Not a hint to post any of yourself!!) I'll pm you  :nowink:
Wisdom is knowing what to ignore - be comfortable in your own skin

My Blog
My Diary
My Diary Comments

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 30 queries.