Chatting > Frugal Living

Wyevale big tub fertilisers

(1/1)

New shoot:
The usual pre-season offer is back in my local one, with 10L tubs at 2 for £20.  This happily coincided with some email vouchers to get £4 off if I spent £20.

2 tubs of pelleted chicken manure now stashed in the shed, which should keep me going for some time.  My local shop had other choices as well. 

mumofstig:
Sadly, our local Wyevale (near to my local Tesco) closed down, everybody chose to do all their shopping in one out of town precinct which included a Dobbies branch  ::)
It is nearly impossible to get there without a car :(

Strange how these things happen, seemingly without people thinking about their shopping choices  :wacko:

That's enough thinking for today, then  :tongue2:

snowdrops:
Thanks News, I’d deleted those vouchers & was thinking of rummaging in my ‘trash’ when I remembered I’ve still got 2 of the numerous sacks  from my bargain shop at Wyevales a couple of years back,25kg sacks for £1.70 each, so good I went back when I saw the receipt lol. Plus like you Mum ours has closed down & is now a Dobbies, I would have had to have a bit of a drive out to get to the nearest one but I decided to start the marmalade making 😊

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version