New to this forum? Not sure how to do things? Check out the help

Hello Again

• 4 Replies

butternut

Hello Again
« on: August 08, 2017, 10:19 »
It is years since I last visited this forum. When I originally joined, probably about 2005, I lived in Spain and grew veg and kept chickens there. Fast forward 12 years and I have been  back in the UK for bit, with a large garden in Essex, and ready to try my hand at fruit and veg again. My health isn't very good (rheumatoid arthritis) so my plan is to try and grow perennial/low maintenance veg in the main to keep the work load to a level I can cope with. I have just ordered  two lots of garlic (soft neck Picardy and a Marshalls hard neck heritage collection of Caulk White, Bohemian Rose and Mikulov) as a start. I have loads of fruit already growing (taking over more like!) - strawberries, raspberries, red and blackcurrants, grapes and possibly the largest rhubarb plant in the world.  I have several large compost bins made from pallet wood and a source of fresh horse manure. I am going to be organic and make use of permaculture principles.  Looking forward to making new friends on here and hopefully catching up with some old ones. Dawn

P.S. I see my membership shows I joined in 2010. I think I must have had an earlier profile as well. I'm not sure if I am registered with an old email address and can't see how to check this or change it on my profile summary. Can anyone advise please - thank you  :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 10:26 by butternut »

New shoot

• Global Moderator
Re: Hello Again
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 20:27 »
Hi butternut.  Sorry I missed you yesterday  :blush:

I've forwarded your query about an earlier profile to Admin  :)

Fairy Plotmother

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 20:33 »
Welcome/ welcome back 🤔 Butternut. 😀

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 20:54 »
If you can give me some clues eg username. I'll see what I can find.

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 21:33 »
Welcome back  :D

If you pop your general location into your forum profile, we'll be able to remember whereabouts you are  :)
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 36 queries.