Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Visit the Noticeboard for information on how to use these forums.

Author Topic: husbands agggggg  (Read 1013 times)

chrissie B

husbands agggggg
« on: April 05, 2017, 12:44 »
Dont get me wronge luv him to bits but some times , today we have 4 of hubbys family coming to stay couple of days daughters fromfirst marrage , we have had love hate relationship over the 29 years or so so today the boiler went on the blink he decided to tinker in the middle of my baking 2 baggettes , scones and flap jack all of which i could handle if i didnt keep having interuptions all i ask is a hubby free kitchen so i can make my stuff and  clear the mess needless to say some of my scones dont look their best .
chrissie b.
Woman cannot live by bread alone , she must have cake , biscuits cheese and the occasional glass of wine .🍷

Mum2mj

Re: husbands agggggg
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 14:09 »
Oh dear how annoying  :nowink: I'm sure they'll taste fine though  :)

madcat

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 15:23 »
Just when you were trying hard to bite your tongue ...  the boiler just makes it worse.  He was just trying to be helpful -  >:( - honest!  Just lacking imagination.  Breathe deep and remind yourself its not for long. 

We are always here for a quick rant ...  helps to know you can let off steam to folk who care and wont get offended.   ;)
All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about (Charles Kingsley)

oldgrunge

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 20:53 »
Us husbands mean well. We've just got a rotten sense of timing! 😊
We come from the earth, we return to the earth, and in between we garden.

Fairy Plotmother

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 21:18 »
How very honest of you grunge.......credit where it's due.🙂

chrissie B

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 22:43 »
The familys here now and theres 5 not 4 im b******d just sat down at 10 35 and it was so loud my tinitus is working over time , so tomorow its a long walk on the beach back for bacon butties then were off out for tea and they will be off home friday morning huge sigh.
chrissie b

chrissie B

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 19:18 »
Family has now left the buildinding the beds are stripped washed and ironed all towels washed , i carnt tell you how many times ive retrieved from the floor and they used most of our toothpaste , had to lend 2 of them socks and toothbrushes , do people never plan and pack or even take their own toiletries hubby had to remove his medical cream from the bathroom as it was going down fast , i carnt say any thing as these are hubbys daughters and grand daughters and we have a love but mainly hate relationship , 1 daughter hardly came outthe bed room except for food and cups of tea oh well they have gone home and im all ready for phase 2 which is my kids well 1 son as my daughter o ly lives 10 mins away .
chrissie b

p.s. you may love your family but its not compulsory to like them .

8doubles

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2017, 21:16 »

We know everything is always our fault so what the heck have we got to lose ! :)

chrissie B

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2017, 18:05 »
Well just when i had recovered and preparing for my brood to stay this weekend , hubby decideds to wash my loaf tins after i was just getting them perfect oh well just start again .
chrissie b

oldgrunge

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2017, 21:04 »
Well just when i had recovered and preparing for my brood to stay this weekend , hubby decideds to wash my loaf tins after i was just getting them perfect oh well just start again .
chrissie b
Remember throwing a saucepan full of my wife's stock away - thought it was dirty water!

chrissie B

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 18:37 »
A friend of ours made us some duck soup and that looked like a pan of dirty dish wayer with bits of veg floating in it , it was very nice but i like my soup with a bit of thickness to it not thin.
chrissie b

mrs bouquet

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 19:44 »
I think the extended family sound like the blame !!!!  I have a very difficult relationship with my D-in-L, so I only see my twin grandchildren maybe twice a year, and its a shame because I am so relieved when the adults have gone.  It takes me a week to prepare, they stay Friday and Saturday night, then go am Sunday.   It then takes me another week to strip beds, clean etc.  Sadly, I have nobody to share the load with anymore, so I agree, its damn hardwork !!!!!  Now you have got to get ready for another invasion  :lol:     pick up a cup, No, make a coffee, No, clean out the shower after use, No.  I could be here all night.  Hope your next invasion will be better  :D Mrs Bouquet
Dux Femina Facti

chrissie B

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2017, 21:37 »
This time its son and fiancé  the twins and older grandaughter go to their other g, parent and then come to us for the sunday dinner if staying that long , thay have got a lot better now i think its cos im constantly moving their stuff of the floors , its the bags and stuff and phones and wires that appear realy looks untidy some times i think i might just run out into the road and scream .
the thing that gets me so mad is before they get here son said will visit for easter , ok what day will you arrive dont know have to work out the time off ok let me know , this is weeks before easter finally 1 day before easter they are not coming for easter but the weekend after this weekend , i baked buns and cake now in the freezer and a bl###y big leg of lamb as daughter and family were coming as well .
sometimes i get so frustated trying to get answers .
chrissie b :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

mrs bouquet

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2017, 10:38 »
I get the wires and phones etc rubbish as well.  D-in-L spends most of her time texting other people anyway.
The cases, bags, junk from the car, games, toys, clothes, shoes and so on all get left inside the front door in the hallway, so the only way in or out in via the back door.  Their next visit is in September for my daughters wedding,well as the brides mum I wanted peace and tranquillity, hairdo, nails and a time of composure, but no, they want to stay here (it doesn't cost anything!),  so I will only get breakfast cereal, bread and milk and anything else they will have to go out and eat elsewhere.  I have given up on catering now  :lol: Mrs B

chrissie B

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2017, 17:21 »
I dont blame you , i know where yourat i make stuff that we can eat and if they are late its just in the slow cooker , today ive got home made pitzas , wedgies garlic bread and a tomatoe and onion salad , they said they would be here at 4 now its 6.30 to 7.
chrissie b

Share via twitter