Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

New (and old) members please read the Site Policies

Author Topic: unwanted poultry rehomed nuneaton warwickshire  (Read 38879 times)

beegal

• Location: The Midlands - Nuneaton Warwickshire, between Coventry and Leicester
Re: unwanted poultry rehomed nuneaton warwickshire
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2011, 12:28 »
Hi Beegal

We've been trying to find a new home for our two hens but haven't had any success so far.  They are two year old hybrids (one white amberlink, one something else, but black) who are too noisy for us now particularly early in the morning - I think it might be the number of cats living nearby who like to upset them.  Egg production has dropped off, with maybe 5 eggs total a week, rather than both laying an egg a day up to a few months ago.

We wonder if you would be able to take them?  We're coming to Northamptonshire from Kent next Friday (12th) so if you were able to help us out we could bring them to you.

Beth

have pmd you contact details alan

Debs6819

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2011, 11:51 »
Hi Beegal.
Im looking to rehome 2 cockerels. We were told they were hens when we brought them. We now have 3 cockerels. We can keep 1 but have to rehome 2 of them. Also were looking for some laying hens for our existing cockerel.
Could you please help. We want them to go to loving homes.
Many Thanks
Debs6819

beegal

• Location: The Midlands - Nuneaton Warwickshire, between Coventry and Leicester
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2011, 13:13 »
Hi Beegal.
Im looking to rehome 2 cockerels. We were told they were hens when we brought them. We now have 3 cockerels. We can keep 1 but have to rehome 2 of them. Also were looking for some laying hens for our existing cockerel.
Could you please help. We want them to go to loving homes.
Many Thanks
Debs6819

have pmd you contact details regards alan

Debs6819

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2011, 17:48 »
Hi Beegal,

Im not allowed to PM you. I have rehomed the cockerels to a family friend thank goodness.
But thank you so much for your quick reply.
I may in the futre have some more hens so will keep you in mind.
Thanks again
Debbie

tweecy

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2011, 13:02 »
Hello, I just found this site after searching interweb for help with rehoming 2 two year old hens that we can no longer keep as we are moving soon and can't keep them at new place.
Would appreciate it if you would have them. Unfortunately, as a new member I don't think I can't pm you, is there any other way we could discuss?
Thanks.

arugula

• Winner - prettiest sunflower 2011
  • hic svnt leones
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2011, 13:08 »
Welcome tweecy.  :) Sorry to hear you can't keep your chickens when you move house. Beegal will be able to PM you his contact details when he reads your message.
"They say a snow year's a good year" -- Rutherford.

beegal

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2011, 12:35 »
Hello, I just found this site after searching interweb for help with rehoming 2 two year old hens that we can no longer keep as we are moving soon and can't keep them at new place.
Would appreciate it if you would have them. Unfortunately, as a new member I don't think I can't pm you, is there any other way we could discuss?
Thanks.

have pmd you contact number alan

evie2

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2011, 20:46 »
Beegal, how are our Sabelpoots cockerels doing?  We don't half miss them :(
May this day be blessed with gifts, understanding and friends.  Merlin 2001-2012 Pandora 2001-2013 xxx

joyfull

• Global Moderator
    • Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2011, 20:48 »
you can always have some of mine Evie2 although none of them are crowing yet  :)
Staffies are softer than you think.

joyfull

• Global Moderator
    • Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2011, 20:50 »
Beegal, if you ever get any goslings - 2 or 3 please could you contact me as I can rehome them here - swap for layers or mixed corn, thanks.

evie2

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2011, 14:29 »
It was so hard to let them go :( I just hope the get re homed  :)

beegal

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2011, 12:25 »
It was so hard to let them go :( I just hope the get re homed  :)

somewhere in shropshire now with someone who liked the look of them so good result

evie2

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2011, 15:07 »
Fantastic, thanks beegal :D

Laraine

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2011, 22:15 »
Would you be able to help please? We have a 14 month old Pekin Bantam cockerel and 3 or 4 young pekin cockerels that were born the end of June, lovely boys, the Mature male is very much a male and loves to crow any time he feels like!  ::) :lol: the younger boys are just starting to crow and they sound so funny, but my neighbours would not be happy if I keep them all, chickens fine, cockerels not unfortunately.

If you are not able to help, do you know anyone in the Merseyside/Cheshire/Lancashire  area that may be able to help?
First time Chook keeper

beegal

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2011, 12:03 »
Would you be able to help please? We have a 14 month old Pekin Bantam cockerel and 3 or 4 young pekin cockerels that were born the end of June, lovely boys, the Mature male is very much a male and loves to crow any time he feels like!  ::) :lol: the younger boys are just starting to crow and they sound so funny, but my neighbours would not be happy if I keep them all, chickens fine, cockerels not unfortunately.

If you are not able to help, do you know anyone in the Merseyside/Cheshire/Lancashire  area that may be able to help?

private message sent we will have them regards alan

Share via twitter

xx
Dutch bantam cockerel free to a good home Nuneaton area

Started by kel19700

0 Replies
Last post May 31, 2017, 14:23
by kel19700
exclamation
Poultry Swap Shop - Please Read this Notice !

Started by Aunt Sally

0 Replies
Last post October 06, 2009, 09:01
by Aunt Sally