Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

New (and old) members please read the Site Policies

Author Topic: unwanted poultry rehomed nuneaton warwickshire  (Read 38861 times)

beegal

• Location: The Midlands - Nuneaton Warwickshire, between Coventry and Leicester
Re: unwanted poultry rehomed nuneaton warwickshire
« Reply #165 on: May 26, 2016, 16:55 »
Hi Beegal, I have two 7 month cockerels i need to rehome (have 3 altogether but can keep 1). Not sure of the breeds, i know they're both part light sussex and ones part rhode island red, but the other is a mystery. Would you be able to take them? I live in Leicestershire so would be able to drop them off on a weekend.

have pmd you contact number Alan

pculls

« Reply #166 on: May 29, 2016, 11:38 »
Hi Beegal,

We have two hens that we need to re-home due to a change of circumstance. They are both three years old and we've had them since they were point of lay, and they're still laying well. One is a Bluebell and the other a Maran Star, and they'll follow you anywhere for a bit of corn.

We've been trying to find somewhere for them for the last couple of weeks but no-one has responded to our enquiries so far, and need to let them go before the weekend. Would you be able to take them please?

They will be able to bring some food with them.

Thanks,
Paul
IMG_0411 copy.jpg
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 11:46 by pculls »

pculls

« Reply #167 on: June 09, 2016, 22:01 »
Hi Beegal,

Further to my previous reply, we still have both of the hen. I don't want the time frame I mentioned last time to put you off as we found a way to hang on to them a bit longer, although they do still need to be re-homed.

If you can help by taking them (along with their food) off our hands we would be extremely grateful, as would the hens. If you're unable to help would you please let me know so that I can try other rescue avenues?

Thanks,
Paul

beegal

• Location: The Midlands - Nuneaton Warwickshire, between Coventry and Leicester
« Reply #168 on: June 29, 2016, 13:53 »
Hi Beegal,

Further to my previous reply, we still have both of the hen. I don't want the time frame I mentioned last time to put you off as we found a way to hang on to them a bit longer, although they do still need to be re-homed.

If you can help by taking them (along with their food) off our hands we would be extremely grateful, as would the hens. If you're unable to help would you please let me know so that I can try other rescue avenues?

Thanks,
Paul

happy to have them  have pmd you contact details

rbar

« Reply #169 on: July 21, 2016, 09:23 »
Hi Beegal,

I currently have 9 hens, who are really suffering from red mite.  I am hoping to keep 3 of my hens, as I have acquired an eglu classic, which is red mite free.  But I am needing to destroy my coop which fits all of the hens in, due to the red mite.  I am looking to rehome the other 6 hens and found your post saying you do this...? 
I am wanting to rehome them asap as I need to destroy the current coop, as I am fighting a loosing battle with the mite!
They are looking a bit worse for wear with some having lost more feathers than others. I am getting up to 7 eggs day from them.
I am in Oxfordshire, so not too far.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

kel19700

« Reply #170 on: May 31, 2017, 14:09 »
Hi Beegal, we have 2 dutch bantam cockerels looking to be rehomed, based near Nuneaton so could drop off to you.

Thanks Mark

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #171 on: May 31, 2017, 14:19 »
Hi Beegal, we have 2 dutch bantam cockerels looking to be rehomed, based near Nuneaton so could drop off to you.

Thanks Mark

I've added you to the pm system Mark, so Beegal can pm you with contact details  :)

kel19700

« Reply #172 on: May 31, 2017, 14:28 »
That's great thankyou

Share via twitter

xx
Dutch bantam cockerel free to a good home Nuneaton area

Started by kel19700

0 Replies
Last post May 31, 2017, 14:23
by kel19700
exclamation
Poultry Swap Shop - Please Read this Notice !

Started by Aunt Sally

0 Replies
Last post October 06, 2009, 09:01
by Aunt Sally