I was declined by Mr Trump

• 10 Replies

mrs bouquet

I was declined by Mr Trump
« on: September 10, 2018, 10:14 »
a year or so ago I was at a hen-night, and the conversation was 'would you have --x with Trump for 1 million pounds.'   There were lots of, no-way, revolting, urgh, eek, etc.  I said 'well, I would for that money'

Last night I dreamt about this, and told him I would for that money.  He looked me up and down and replied
' I wouldn't want to do that with you if you paid me 1 million pounds'  !!!!!!  Totally rejected.

What are your strange dreams ?   Mrs  Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

Goosegirl

Re: I was declined by Mr Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 12:52 »
Many of my dreams have recurrent themes that vary from time to time, but thankfully I've never dreampt of him because I don't have nightmares!  :lol:
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

rowlandwells

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 17:50 »
well I never fancy you dreaming about good old Donald gooseygirl and not having nightmares because you know Donald is very choosey how he spends his cash and anyway Donald's in the good old USA we have many of  our own political dreamers that are in dreamland most of the time in england usually resting there eyes in that best of all BB's the houses of parlament  :D

i love to dream usually things i should have done when i was much younger if only i had Donals money i'm a bit  puzzeld why Donald would reject you though Mrs B? and with a lovely  wife like he's got would he need to shop around ?

my dreams well to tell you about my dreams i mite be bared from this site for life :D :D :D

Growster...

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 19:49 »
I often have to let the dog out at about 4:00am...yup, a burglar, but there it is.

If I can get back to sleep, the dreams are nonsensicle...

But politics aside, President Trump is a fabulous man for the US, and does what he says on the tin.

Goferit...;0)

JayG

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 09:34 »
I don't actually have to be asleep to find Mr. Trump a nightmare!  :wacko:

A recurring theme in my dreams is being on holiday, and involves one or more of: leaving it too late to pack because the transfer bus is due to pick us up (and then not being able to find everything), having far too many bags and suitcases to carry all of a sudden, leaving one or more items of baggage on the train which then disappears into the distance.  :ohmy:

Better dreams involve various forms of levitation, which include being able to 'walk' effortlessly and at high speed without my feet actually touching the ground, and a variation in which I can float above the floor and touch the ceiling, thereby amazing friends and onlookers!

Other categories of dreams I will have to self-censor, although they're nowhere near as sordid these days as I'd like them to be!  8)  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 11:08 by JayG »
Sow your seeds, plant your plants. What's the difference? A couple of weeks or more when answering possible queries!

One of the best things about being an orang-utan is the fact that you don't lose your good looks as you get older

Goosegirl

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 12:48 »
JayG - your first two dreams are exactly what I keep dreaming about! Too much stuff to go in my suitcase and forgetting to pack before I get on the train, going to a conference party with only two dresses, and walking down a road at night and thinking to myself "Is this a dream? No, it's true." Levitation? I can cover twenty miles in three bouncy steps, been up in the smallest helicopter ever invented, left the ground and just floated around (to the surprise of on-lookers), yet my fear of heights sometimes intrudes when I'm in either a tall building with a lot of big windows, or I'm stood on a 12" piece of paving on the top of an enormously high building and am too scared to look skywards. As for secret liaisons, I can't possibly say!  ::)

rowlandwells

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 17:21 »
yep  politics aside your quite rite Growster unfortunately I was on holiday When Donald visited England so couldn't invite him round for a cup of tea shame  :D

Growster...

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 18:29 »
"Other categories of dreams I will have to self-censor, although they're nowhere near as sordid these days as I'd like them to be!"

White wine sur keyboard Jay!

I usually have one night every eight days or so, when I don't sleep at all. It's boring, and a few dreams like you refer to might just liven up the early hours...

Mrs B, there was a film about your predicament! My suggestion would be 'don't go there'...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indecent_Proposal

mrs bouquet

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2018, 11:19 »
I've not seen that film, is it rude  :D :D Mrs Bouquet

Growster...

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2018, 19:37 »
I've not seen that film, is it rude  :D :D Mrs Bouquet

Dunno Mrs B, but be aware...

We didn't ever see it.

;0)

chrissie B

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2018, 09:25 »
we had a chip shop years ago it was tiny and started life as a plate layers cabin .
Easter was allways mad but our dreams were allways chippy dreams for weeks before .
chrissie b
Woman cannot live by bread alone , she must have cake , biscuits cheese and the occasional glass of wine .🍷

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 49 queries.