Growing > Grow Your Own

What I did on the plot today 2017

(1/103) > >>

mumofstig:
As we start the New Year..

BSRobin:
Nothing achieved of note, looked over the plot and had a hot drink in the shed... Browsed the seed catalogue and thumb marked my D T Brown's. Going to order Moles Pelleted carrots and onions.... Peeked under the fleece flats, not a peep from the seeds...Swiss chard - home saved - but I'm an optimist! Our Potato Day is this weekend, and already have a list of my early's and main cropping. Happy new year everyone!

Audy70:
Happy New Year everyone.

Didn't do much, collected some potatoes from the shed for lunch, dreamed about what the coming season will bring and regreted not putting in my garlic. I guess I'll have to put them out in modules now.

scenic:
Emptied shed,  gasped at just how much stuff you acquire!.  Creosoted the old floor which was showing some wear,  screwed a new piece of ply on top and fixed a couple of shelving brackets.  Put it all back in again.  Taking the week off so back tomorrow to fix shelves, hooks and get it all in some order.   Glorious afternoon in north Wales with snow falling over to mountains in the distance. 

mumofstig:
I pruned the Autumn raspberries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version